It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NIST employee, Peter M. Ketcham, says publicly that NIST "is not fooling us anymore".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The short response from my friend at NIST is:

Sounds like damage control to me. Very negative response from a member of NIST.

Corrupt people hate whistleblowers show me one that likes them?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
How do you not give a second thought to seeing a steel framed skyscraper that free falls all the way to the bottom (for the first time in history)?

Especially a scientist or engineer.. It baffles me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The short response from my friend at NIST is:

Sounds like damage control to me. Very negative response from a member of NIST.

Corrupt people hate whistleblowers show me one that likes them?

Except that this guy isn't a whistleblower

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

How do you not give a second thought to seeing a steel framed skyscraper that free falls all the way to the bottom (for the first time in history)?

You do know the exact same thing happened to a steel tower in Tehran earlier this year, albeit a much shorter one. This one didn't even have a plane fly into it, it just caught fire.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Because NIST PBS and Snopes said it happened
that way. So let's play our part and suspend physics
as well as our analytical brains .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Problem w video link

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I wonder if people will still be excited about this if they find evidence that Bush or Cheney was behind it???

It was the neocons that did it. They told of their plan before it happened. Read Project for a new American century. They said they needed a new "Pearl Harbor" incident so they engineered it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
double post
edit on Wed February 22nd, 2017 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You do know the exact same thing happened to a steel tower in Tehran earlier this year, albeit a much shorter one. This one didn't even have a plane fly into it, it just caught fire.

And of course AE911 are forced to claim that this building was intentionally brought down because the collapse shares many features that they claim are the signs of an inside job and controlled demolition

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Call me a conspiracy nut but I wonder if this was done to prove a point - which is that steel framed buildings/skyscrapers can / do indeed collapse from a fire. I don't think its happened before this, but who knows, I never researched it, though I have heard many people say a modern skyscraper has never fallen due to a fire, and there has been at least a few with some serious fires.

Also the look of this building looks pretty bad/cheap. Wonder how it was constructed?

Anyway thanks for the link.

It does not at all sway my opinion of what happened on 9-11 due to all the other evidence (like nano particles found in every sample of dust, produced from super-high temperature reactions like that of thermite).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join