It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Like the "war" to hide pizza gate?

Or the "war" to commit fake "hate crimes"?

The left is engaged in so many "wars" that you will have to be more specific.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I think there's a difference between not having a good President and having a bad one , the actions so far of this President would suggest he's going to be a bad one , in the first few weeks he's already run up against the Constitution and he's handing deregulation of the banks over to JPMorgan Chief Jamie Dimon , financial crisis 2.0 ahoy.

I remember the Ronald Ray Gun era , he wasn't really a politician either but at least he had experience of politics unlike the apprentice who sits in the big chair now , no matter how I look at it this isn't going to end well for any of us.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The government has a very powerful weapon now that they will use to prevent a civil war, it`s called The Patriot Act

The progressives and liberals who seem intent on starting a war will get a first hand,up close and personal look at what the patriot act is and what can be done with it.

They will finally find out if those FEMA camps are real or not.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I predict that when Sessions gets settled (day one) that we will see quite a few mysteries unravel. And I think the evidence will be very compelling. And I think it will gross so many people out that even the paid shills will have to rethink what they have been supporting.

Unless their souls are so dark that they find any behavior acceptable.

link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Like the "war" to hide pizza gate?

Or the "war" to commit fake "hate crimes"?

The left is engaged in so many "wars" that you will have to be more specific.

If you are the type of person that believes in that pizzgate nonsense, it would be a waste of time to expand further on my post.

link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

You ever heard of mass suicides where they drink punch believe eternal salvation will come to them?? Never heard of people killing people in the name of god or because god told them to. How more afraid of getting shot by some person on the street... then a threat created by our govt that demonizes a whole people sound familiar?? Just saying history is funny how it repeats itself

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2017 by angryproctologist because: too easy

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Actually there will be so much civil disturbance citizens will demand the Fourth Reich to restore order,which is probably what tptb want,refer Hegelian Dialectic

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Now, if the question was, was the tea party as destructive as the protests against trump, that would be a different story.

Which they weren't.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DMAC32
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I do use my head and I judge people by the content of their character not by the choice of their religion. Do you realize how many countless lives have been taken in the name of god and Jesus?? Knight templars?? The crusades?? Just saying no religion is perfect and you sound like a pretty "ignorant" christian... Death is all throughout the bible and let's not forget about the 10 commandments... Just saying love thy neighbor right?

No, you aren't using your head very well.

My final statement in my last post is perfectly indicative of someone who judged individuals on the merit of their character.

Don't blame Christianity for the sins of people in the Old Testament. Judge Christianity according to its law - and find one law that says to kill people or to manipulate people - I dare you.

You're not judging anything. You're just hanging out with people without having discernment.

The first real conversation anyone should have with a Muslim, if you're wise, is "Did you know that Jesus loves you?"

Try that sometime and you'll learn a lot of REAL stuff about your Muslim friend... You won't be thinking about something as pathetic as what he drives and what he smokes as the only way to define him.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Hell,the Tea Party even picked up their own trash after their protests.

It really boils down to the class of people you are dealing with.

link   
Civil war would result in mass starvation. The systems in place that provide people with food, fresh water, electricity, medicine would be decimated. There simply is not enough natural resource to sustain this population. Million nes would die from starvation, illness not to mention killings over survival resources.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: neo96
The only thing that shows is what a PEACEFUL protest looks like.

Don't see fires, and objects thrown, destruction of private property.

So?
The question was, was the tea party comparable in size and motivation
answer: yes. it was big and the focus was to oppose the potus at every stop.

Now, if the question was, was the tea party as destructive as the protests against trump, that would be a different story.

Check the question being answered before you start your virtue signaling

"Back in 08-10, we had tea party folks with just as much ferver in opposing Obama as what the left is doing now."

Here's your gold medal for the mental gymnastics...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: deuceawesome

You ever heard of mass suicides where they drink punch believe eternal salvation will come to them?? Never heard of people killing people in the name of god or because god told them to. How more afraid of getting shot by some person on the street... then a threat created by our govt that demonizes a whole people sound familiar?? Just saying history is funny how it repeats itself

This was your post below which I was replying to, insinuating that there have been Christian suicide bombers. To which I said, no there have not been. Christians ideas of "cleansing the earth" is quite simply trying to convince us that there way is the only way, with words, annoying pamphlets, and even more annoying knocks on the door.

Look I don't identify with any religion. The sooner organized religion is erradicated from this earth the sooner we will live in peace. You can't however say that the extremists are all the same. There is only one religion currently strapping on suicide vests.

a reply to: neo96

. Do extreme forms of Christianity not include taking your own life or "cleansing" the earth of people you see as evil or unholy?? :

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome
a reply to: lostbook

Interesting thoughts.

It is funny how rhetoric starts to push people to "sides". As a straight "cis", white "priviledged" male, I know I am getting awfully tired of hearing I'm the devil from the left. Not enough to throw me to the right, but if I was down and out with my luck like so many people are in the rust belt and midwest...it might just be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

(FWIW I live in Canada and identify as centrist politically)

It's all a political game. Pit one side against the other then benefit from the turmoil. Thanks for your response.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If there is ever a civil war. America will never be great again. It is not 1861 anymore. A second American civil war will not play out like the first one did. Just look at every modern day civil war or wars from the far past when empires break up. That is what will happen here.

It will not be the Left wins or the Right wins, and the winner goes on to be the only power in the country. The end result would be the country breaking apart into multiple pieces. Divided we are not a super power. Divided we are at the mercy of other powers and global agendas.

If a civil war happens. We get decades upon decades of chaos and death. Our children dying for a future were America is never great again.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Today's liberals wouldn't last a week in a war. I'm not worried about a civil war.

What about people like me, who don't like either fake party? Do we just hunker down for a few days until the milennials go home to play with their toys?

Did you not read? Or do you not see the world? The left has allied with ISLAM.

Do you even know what that means?

Anyone caught in between two nuclear bombs will find their flesh at their feet.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Who's "the Muslims" you mean a small faction of extremists should speaks that just sprouted up in the last 15-25 years from one of the oldest religions in the world.... Yea let's say all Muslims cut off heads sounds about right smdh

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Yes.

The left wants a civil war-but what happens when EBT (food stamps) and ALL welfare ends because of the conflict?

Welfare leeches will rape/murder/rob the hand that feeds them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Civil war would result in mass starvation. The systems in place that provide people with food, fresh water, electricity, medicine would be decimated. There simply is not enough natural resource to sustain this population. Million nes would die from starvation, illness not to mention killings over survival resources.

Any kind of upset to the "just in time delivery" that North America is currently built on would result in urban disaster. Every time I am downtown Toronto marveling at the skyscrapers and people bustling around it makes me worry what four days of non delivery would mean to the city. Or any city for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join