It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucers, simple technology, test it yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I found this neat web site that explains in detail how a real flying saucer works, very few moving parts if any, its not science fiction, its real! The website also shows you how to build youe own model, check it out!

jnaudin.free.fr...

The control over gravity itself is the key, you need a large power source for the models, what i wanna know is how much power it takes to fly an actual size one!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What "real" flying saucers ? where can i buy or see a real flying saucer?

The BB effect certainly very interesting has a lousy weigth to thrust ratio, currently lifting structures measured in grams rather than tons. It is connected through a wire to an external accu on the ground that would be much to heavy to place an the frame itselve. Can't imagine flying saucers departing from area 51 with a long extension cord....

Also most of its thrust is derived from ionic wind wich doesn't work in the vacume of space and only works in the lowest part of the atmosphere.

Well, maybe if they can manage to build the airframe and the electrostats from carbon nanotubes/fibre and use roomtemperature superconducting magnets to store a bunch of electricity in a small space, you might get the favourable lift to weight ratio for real world applications....

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
oh cool i might try it i'll let u guys know how it turns out

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Though I like to think that a UFO is far more advance and complicated than the technology we have today,the website does seem convincing and interesting to say the least.However,I still want to see someone actually testing one in front of my eyes or to the public than just posting it on a webpage.

Let's see one in action please!Fly you machine,fly!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that this was the same company that tried to market 'commercial flying saucers' labeling as economic anti-gravity flying devices back in the 80's. If I stumble on the article I'll be sure to post it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Pretty cool! I like that it gave a link to some of the successful "lifters". Here's a couple links to a demo of one of the lifters.

jlnlabs.imars.com...

jlnlabs.imars.com...

jlnlabs.imars.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Of course flying saucers are real!
My dad and I used to play with one all the time..................................
only we called it a frisbee.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.evolvedtechnology.com

The organization above offers demonstrations of there wingless transports or saucers. It costs a bit, but they work. Your money goes towards the further development of the hardware and marketing of the good. They let you fly this machine on your own, I've done it.

top topics

join