It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Traitors Can't be Bought?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Just wanted to let you guys know that is some really underground conspiracy circles, people actually believe that David Icke is a Reptilian Traitor.

I think, Davis Icke has nothing to do with Reptilians. He is just another among those fools being treated with the primitive moral of Greys. Of course, the infamous "cloaking technology" or mimicry image works too well on Greys, so this fool really saw a Reptilian.

I'd bet, it would be way different if he took a video camera along his journey... but as he was such a fool, things like this wouldn't pop up in his mind. So sad, that some actually believe a word from him, however it wasn't his fault.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
If this is all so, then why has there not been a traitor to their side? History has shown us that there's always a human who can be bribed to the other side with sex/money/whatever.

My point is, wouldn't there have been at least one reptilian who could have gotten more of whatever reptilians are rewarded with by jumping onto the human bandwagon?

This is probably the most relevant and unique thread regarding the Reptilian Agenda. You've got may way above Smallpeeps.

But this also brings up an interesting point. I agree that if there has been a reptilian agenda then at least one reptile would have betrayed the 'team' and aided us humans.

Since this hasnt happened in the thousands of years we've had contact with them, I'm going to have to say that the Reptillian Agenda is pure fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is probably the most relevant and unique thread regarding the Reptilian Agenda.

Thanks Simulacra. Yes, I think we are on the same wavelength here. If there are reptilians on planet earth who are messing with us, one could imagine that one of their reptile dudes would cross the line.

It's interesting to me that the lower part of our human brain is often called the 'reptile' brain. It's tendencies are instinctual --fight or flight. Maybe the challenge in persuading one of these fellows is fighting their naturally cautious nature.

If I met David Icke, that's the question I'd ask him: If you are the foremost reptilian-expert, shouldn't you spend your time trying to persuade a reptilian to heroically reveal himself and save us? Isn't their some way to do so? If there is hard-core control being used by reptilians, isn't their some way to break it? In lieu of that, the whole reptilian thing sounds fairly silly.

<< 1   >>

join