It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearance of Anasazi Indians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Last night I went to the premiere of "Alone in the Dark." Based on a video game, it's premise was, subterranean reptilians were responsible for the disappearance of North America's Anasazi Indians around 1300 AD.

I'm sure "X-Files" fans recognize this story-line. But I remember reading about this legend somewhere else a few years back. Does anyone know more about this? Can you suggest a site?

By the way, the movie sucked! Don't waste your money!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Don't have a good site, but I did visit the Canyon De Chelly a while back and when we were doing research for the Area 51 group here at ATS I came to an interesting conclution:

On an abscure sub contractor I was looking at they had a job for a "Range Rider" these guys on ATV, Jeep and horeseback cruise around the Nellis range securing fences and according to the article "preserving artifacts" Now what if the Anasazi left the Canyon De Chelly and migrated into the area that is now the range? Its pretty restricted and no outsiders have been there since the 40's if at all. What if the government known or unknown is sitting on thier final resting area?

join