It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Panel Investigating Planned Parenthood's Aborted Baby Parts Scandal Releases Final Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
sorry posted in wrong thread...
edit on 10-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I understand the issue with Plan Parenthood, but why recommend that all abortions should follow limited guidelines dating back before Roe vs Wade because of this. This to me brings a level of political agenda to it all that may have skewed the results in their favor.

I think if a good % of plan parenthood clinics did this then that would be a reason to cut all funding to them, but then provide that funding to other clinics that do provide the same service correctly. If this was just a few bad clinics out of many that do it right then that is just an agenda as much as suggesting limitations on a woman's choice in the matter.

Something is not right here.

edit on 10-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Looking at the Vastness of the Universe we reside in , All Intelligent Life Must be considered Sacred for it's supposed Rarity , if it were not , then Abortion on Planet Earth for Any Reason would not be a Topic of Discussion among those who Rationalize it as Acceptible for their Own Selfish Reasons .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

intelligent life??

like crows?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Where are All the Pro Animal Abortion Activists ? Animals should be considered Intelligent Life too ! ........)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
oh... and I just threw a couple chicken eggs into my meatloaf....

but, they're supposed to be unfertilized!!!

I love the video of the crow sliding down the roof... lol..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join