It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I saw something not too long ago, but I haven't posted anything about it. This is what I saw...
I took the family on our winter vacation to Palm Beach Florida. My kids are young and we promised them we would goto Orlando and visit Mickey! So, on January 4, 2005 we drove upto Orlando and spent the day at Disney. Late that night, about 11:30 pm we started heading south to Palm Beach. We were travelling on Florida's Turnpike about 30 minutes south of Orlando when I noticed something outside. It was a warm night so I rolled down the window on the Caddy. I saw three white lights in the classic triangle formation on the underbelly of whatever it was above.
Now, I am a private pilot so I know what a conventional plane looks like. What I saw did not have the green and red lights on the wings, nor did it have a red rotating beacon on the tail. Just three white lights in triangle formation. I watched it for a couple of minutes and even pointed it out to my wife. I thought nothing of it until later when I slapped myself in the head because I had a digital videocamer and digital camera sitting in the back seat with the kids and I didn't stop for the photo op.
I'm not sure what to make of what I saw. I don't know if I would say it was an alien craft. My guess would be a black project secret air/space craft, perhaps Aurora?
Any suggestions on what it could be?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
US surveilence plane TR-3B,
mecury plasma based electrogravitic propulsion.
Palsma is 3 little lights you saw,
they lessen weight by 94%

There is a thread here covering that topic.
Search for it.

No aliens in triangles generaly thats our shape.
Aliens use "round wing" or saucer, disk shape craft.

In my experience......

[edit on 27-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Lizzard. I'll search for more info on that. Have you seen this craft before?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
US surveilence plane TR-3B,
mecury plasma based electrogravitic propulsion.
Palsma is 3 little lights you saw,
they lessen weight by 94%

You got a link to support that? Cos if you have, I would really like to see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Check this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
After doing some research and chatting with some others in another forum, I come to the conclusion that this TR-3B and its mercury plasma engine are a load of BS. Its just as real as the Flux Copasitor in Back to the Future!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparro
After doing some research and chatting with some others in another forum, I come to the conclusion that this TR-3B and its mercury plasma engine are a load of BS. Its just as real as the Flux Copasitor in Back to the Future!

LOL im sorry its real, its survilence plane. no UFO
I knew about it 7 years ago, its almost declassified now,
What ever made you think it wasnt real?
I even told you its working principle.....I never said "engine"
Its Plasma or electricity flowing quickly around liquid metal creating a powerful EM Field therefore lessening gravity by 94%...

Its a fact nasa has made a ring for launch pads to do same thing...
Its old indian vimmana technology, like bc tech!
Lost knowledge..... indian shamans had levitation secrects long ago,
chinese pictures same time period also describe their own....

[edit on 2-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm really curious why we did not adopt the shape of the UFOs,which are round and disc-shape,in our aircrafts nowadays?I mean instead of finding ways of improving the speed and capability,why don't we research on how to make our own UFO-type aircraft.

Moreover,the UFOs we've seen really showed their capabilites by being able to turn at high speed and do crazy stunts which no ordinary aircraft could do.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
I'm really curious why we did not adopt the shape of the UFOs,which are round and disc-shape,in our aircrafts nowadays?I mean instead of finding ways of improving the speed and capability,why don't we research on how to make our own UFO-type aircraft.

Moreover,the UFOs we've seen really showed their capabilites by being able to turn at high speed and do crazy stunts which no ordinary aircraft could do.

I'm tired and just throwing this out there. What makes us thing that the disc-shape things we see are not human made? They could be some goverments.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Saucers aren't as arodynamic (sp???) as the typical "cone saped" plane.
Their design is better for turning in any direction without turning the vehicle. ....though it could be designed to be a giant wing.

top topics

join