It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Drone...fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes he makes alot of videos, I don't know if that makes him a photoshop expert. But I do know that all of his prior vids like these, and he made quite alot of them, were not fake.

Oh I see, this needs to be political.
Ok, against the wall with him. Hillary lovin faker

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So nothing but a few opinions so far. What happened to the experts on this forum?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I think this will answer all your questions

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Find it hard to believe that he's holding on to the tow bar with 1 hand and selfie stick in other while airborne. Would think he'd have 2 hands with his weight, gear and snowboard.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

If you watch the behind the scenes videos they show him attached by a second line to a harness. They aslo explained that for certain "easy" shots they didn't use the harness as it didn't look as good on camera. Been a fan of casey for a while, sad to see him quit his daily vlogs but content like this is what drew me in initially. Give that man a decent budget and freedom to do what he wants and he usually puts on a good show.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
a reply to: imjack

There was a fake hover board video with Tony Hawks once..

This isn't a fake hoverboard?

Watch all the behind the scenes videos. He goes deep into the math and specifics. He said it can lift a total thrust of 1,500lbs of force.

Unless you're arguing something other than it can do that.

edit on 22-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Still surprised that some of the experts on this forum haven't weighed in on if this is even possible. some maths would be good.

found this

Named the Megacopter, the unmanned autocraft lifted an incredible weight of 61 kg (134 lb 7.6 oz, excluding the weight of the craft itself) when it was officially tested at the Oslo Science Park, Oslo, Norway.

World record 134 lb...?

Someone in the video comments asks why are there no other videos of this happening. with 100's of people at the resort where are the vids from mobile phones etc?

edit on 24-12-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You don't need math. Just look at the size of that drone and human. There is no logic behind it. There is no way this little drone with so little propellers can lift up a human being with a snowboard on their legs. That's like 100 kilos lift. No way.

I know what I am talking about, I am flying drones, and the majority of the drones can't even lift up a small package. Some of them are so weak that they cant even carry a small camera.

But scientists are working on drones that can lift people up. Check this article: www.fitdrones.com...
There are several prototypes, and some of them are already taking people to the sky. But no way in the way this guy showed in the video. Flying with people is problematic, and there is no way this small drone can do that.

So I vote that this video and news is fake. Bury it to the ground!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
They need props that can provide enough thrust to overcome the weight of itself and the passenger.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Bury it to the ground? You resurrected a dead thread to say it should be buried. smh
PS. It's not fake.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I saw 16 thirteen inch by huge pitch number...........counter rotating props not 8 props.....battery sucking machine, huh?!!
edit on 22-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I guess it's real, up there in the long winter country.....I'd do it too......easy to get bored and go to any extreme you can afford even if it means using only one hand to hold on.......naw....one hand? Did he really

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Well It's a Octocopter with 16 rotors.

It obviously has enough lifting power to do what it's doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

That is a sweet build. Looks like it has 8 500-1000 watt electric scooter motors driving the propellers. It certainly doesn't seem fake to me. Thanks for the build video, I am really digging the stationary close-ups of the rig.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Pretty cool.

Dat Wu-tang tho, thats wats sup yo

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Cool! I've always dreamed of snowboarding directly under 8 rapidly spinning chopper blades!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Did you even watch the video? Little drone? That drone is 10 feet wide
You don't know what your talking about, the majority of drones is not this drone

<< 1   >>

join