It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Annee
QUESTION: Do you have any idea who Blaire White is?

He was a colts wide receiver kind of mediocre but he had his moments I guess.

Without the "e".

But, I like you funny

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
We give this silly thread too many responses. It will make the front page and give the dumb as a post YouTuber attention. I am out.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Education is not abuse.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Brainwashing is. They should be learning about numbers, not 'units'.
edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A very excellent find on those vids and their explanations from these PR professionals concerning children and how content aimed towards them is formed, the queer kids channel is following most if not all these rules.

Especially that second video you posted it completely agrees and lays out the arguments we brought up and it completely wipes the floor with reldra's arguments in a spectacular way. I recommend everyone to watch that whether you have kids or not it is a compelling watch and only takes about 7 minutes

Re-posted for truth

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 21:51:37 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

They can learn about lots of things. Their minds are sponges.

There is nothing wrong with learning in an age-appropriate way that there are all kinds of different people in the world.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

They can get that are a tons of different types of people by just watching TV. They could see gays on tvs 'acting gay' and not actually grasp it. What we have is the the crossroads between characters in a story that happen to be gay, and gay/etc/etc romance stories.

Promotion = advertising = propaganda = psychological warfare (in this case).

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I have a huge chapter half assembled on 'get them when they're young and you've got them for life', of that kind of materials, for my "Preventing the Fourth Reich" series, I'll finish sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

I've read through the responses and would just like to point out a statewide mandated curriculum from K-12 that teach gender identity beginning 2017-2018. in Washington.

Which is bothersome to me. I am glad I don't have kids and am getting older, but I worry a bit for what passes as education on all levels.

Yes i have read that some time ago as well and it is very disturbing. Children should not be forced upon this in anyway in any sort of environment. Like the videos this is 100% social engineering which ironically all these people defending content like that always claims they are so much against (while pointing at normal biological differences).

Here is a quote from that piece:

Kindergarten used to be a place for children to learn how to add, subtract, and read. Next year, Washington school children as young as five years old will instead be learning about gender fluidity and the differences between gender and sexual identity.

The newly-minted health and physical education standards, released by the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), will be implemented in schools across the state for the 2017-2018 school year.

As reported by The Daily Caller, the new standards require students to learn about gender identity and expression beginning in kindergarten.

Beginning in Kindergarten, students will be taught about the many ways to express gender. Gender expression education will include information about the manifestations of traits that are typically associated with one gender. Crossdressing is one form of gender expression.

This should not be.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Teddy bears or not, even my daughter at 3 (and she was an early talker) would have been like...'boring talking' and walked away.

Mine would be like... "Look Daddy that boy has boobies".

edit on 5-12-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have a huge chapter half assembled on 'get them when they're young and you've got them for life', of that kind of materials, for my "Preventing the Fourth Reich" series, I'll finish sooner or later.

I am already very interested and i am looking forward to be able to view it (rather sooner then later
)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

They can get that are a tons of different types of people by just watching TV. They could see gays on tvs 'acting gay' and not actually grasp it.

TV shows targeting adults aren't going to teach children. They won't understand. That's not an age-appropriate way to educate.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Education is not abuse.

Wrong

Education SHOULD not be abused.

Education CAN be abuse.

Education can be anything you want it to be. Wrong or right.
someone brought up the hitler youth in this threat. You dont consider the education they got on who is and who is not a worthy human being abusive to the children it was being taught too? I most definitely do, but it was their education.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What do they really need to understand about SEXuality at age 4???

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

They can get that are a tons of different types of people by just watching TV. They could see gays on tvs 'acting gay' and not actually grasp it.

TV shows targeting adults aren't going to teach children. They won't understand. That's not an age-appropriate way to educate.

We are talking about content targeting little children.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In regards to TODDLER LGBT classes on youtube.
Attempted public corruption of a minor. I suggest youtube be sanction to a class action law suit for allowing this corruption of minors, which should be a felony as well. Felony prison for he video creator, subject youtube for penalties on views counts.

Its tyme to track down this individual and subject her to the wrath of an angry world. Let her be an example to others of behavior which will not be tolerated in society.
edit on 12-5-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Gee, I don't know, why do they need to know that Cinderella loves Prince Charming and wants to marry him and live happily ever after? That's as much about sexuality as saying sometimes there are two mommies and sometimes there are two daddies.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What do they really need to understand about SEXuality at age 4???

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, it's a combination of both. kidshealth.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
In regards to TODDLER LGBT classes on youtube.
Attempted public corruption of a minor. I suggest youtube be sanction to a class action law suit for allowing this corruption of minors, which should be a felony as well. Felony prison for he video creator, subject youtube for penalties on views counts.

Its tyme to track down this individual and subject her to the wrath of an angry world. Let her be an example to others of behavior which will not be tolerated in society.

Exactly !

That is why i added that first paragraph and the video about it before the rest. If that man can be sentenced to jail and to stay away from the internet for 3 years just for disagreeing with a feminist then this person should be convicted to high hell imo.

Watch this one, This is 100% LGBT Sesame street (not according to people like reldra though)

It ends with "Please ask your parents.."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join