It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What does sexuality even mean to a four year old???

What is sexuality about?

The gender thing I can see room for a debate, but SEXuality you guys have nailed yourselves to the wall in here no matter what you think.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What does sexuality even mean to a four year old???

What is sexuality about?

The gender thing I can see room for a debate, but SEXuality you guys have nailed yourselves to the wall in here no matter what you think.

To a 4 year old? Not much. They have a couple questions, but none in any great detail.

What is your point? If you are a parent, you will know a couple questions start coming then and you wonder how to answer.
edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

That's all we need is more confusion about identity being spewed at the social media snowflake generation. Gotta increase the odds of more gender conflicted children to ensure an ever perpetuating stream of new 'born SJW's'.

Targeting children with social engineering anything like this is psychological warfare is exactly what this is, and anyone that comes in deflecting is endorsing that behavior and that is ABUSE.

Thats why parents have to stay on top of what their kids are filling their time with online. Ultimately there will always be things out there that people object to their kids knowing.. but its the parents job 100% of the time to KNOW what their kid is doing online.

link   

Furthermore, if toddlers cant understand this stuff then what the hell is the point of programming like this geared towards them.

Let me guess, you remember clearly your own mentality at age 4 and what you would have or not been able to have been influenced by??

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So tell me, how do you feel about a parent who doesn't want their child to be exposed to The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn or To Kill a Mockingbird at school because of the racist slurs? You don't think it could confuse the kid to think it's okay to use racist slurs?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You are seriously comparing being gay or trans with being a bloody murder psychopath??

Wow.

WRONG. Way to keep twisting the topic away from the point.

My example was, according to Rel we are to believe that kids are too thick to understand anything, which means it'd be no problem to teach them about being a serial killer. Wouldn't make any sense to them, so lets teach it to them. That's her logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Furthermore, if toddlers cant understand this stuff then what the hell is the point of programming like this geared towards them.

Let me guess, you remember clearly your own mentality at age 4 and what you would have or not been able to have been influenced by??

Again, it is not geared towards toddlers.

At age 4, sort of. And I have a child who was 4. She would have paid zero attention to those videos.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You are seriously comparing being gay or trans with being a bloody murder psychopath??

Wow.

WRONG. Way to keep twisting the topic away from the point.

My example was, according to Rel we are to believe that kids are too thick to understand anything, which means it'd be no problem to teach them about being a serial killer. Wouldn't make any sense to them, so lets teach it to them. That's her logic.

That is NOT my logic. But keep making things up.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If 4 year olds cant even understand sexuality, then how do they even have the mental capacity to read Mark Twain?!?

edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

For pages from the get, you rationalized the topic by asserting kids wouldn't be able to understand it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We give this silly thread too many responses. It will make the front page and give the dumb as a post YouTuber attention. I am out.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow.

It is what is commonly known as a analogy but of course you would run with it and claim some sort of victim hood because of it at the drop of a hat.

So typical.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What? I'm talking about school age children being exposed to literature that uses racist slurs at a public school.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Which is off topic. The topic here is that 'Sesamayhay Street' targeting toddlers with LGBT propaganda.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's a horrible analogy.

There is nothing wrong with educating a kid about different sexual orientations or gender identities in an age-appropriate way.

There is something really wrong with educating a kid on how to be an ax murderer.

Gay = not hurting anyone

Ax murderer = really hurting someone

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What? I'm talking about school age children being exposed to literature that uses racist slurs at a public school.

racial "slurs" ?

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

The book is noted for its colorful description of people and places along the Mississippi River. Set in a Southern antebellum society that had ceased to exist about 20 years before the work was published, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is an often scathing satire on entrenched attitudes, particularly racism.

Perennially popular with readers, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn has also been the continued object of study by literary critics since its publication. It was criticized upon release because of its coarse language and became even more controversial in the 20th century because of its perceived use of racial stereotypes and because of its frequent use of the racial slur "'n-word'", despite strong arguments that the protagonist and the tenor of the book are anti-racist

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So you think it's okay for kids to be forced racist propaganda. Got it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You don't read much that much is very clear.

link   

Keep advocating the abuse of children by trying to deflect the topic.

link   

edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join