It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let children be children. Let them be innocent for a while. There is plenty of time for them to learn the real ways of the world, and after they do.. it cant be undone.

Personally I dont care who youre sleeping with or what your identity is or any of that other stuff. If youre a good human with some integrity and honesty... Ill LOVE you. Ill defend you to my own detriment.

There's this kid down the block that my youngest plays with. He is a little younger than her and I asked why he didnt have any friends.. its cause he has 2 moms. I went to his bday party and got to know them... truly lovely young women. Theyre raising a boy who is all boy and perfect manners. He is disciplined by not being allowed over to my house when he doesnt clean his room or do homework. LOL! These women are raising a GOOD child who I wager will be a GOOD man when he grows up.

There are 2 poles here.. one is the side that is so hateful of the lesbians that they wont allow their child to be friends with the boy. Then there is the opposite side that want to put upon children sexual identity issues that they cant really process. Hell, folks WITH sexual identity issues cant hardly wrap their own heads around it.

There is a middle ground . Thats where youll find me.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: everyone

These types of people should be in jail for child abuse.

Under what grounds?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee
QUESTION: Do you have any idea who Blaire White is?

Yes, i have been following he for a very long time now. She is a very balanced, reasonable thinking cool person and i respect her a lot for the content that she makes.

OK, good enough.

She is critical of others though. Sometimes meant to be satirical.

And I don't think the toddler video was meant to be serious.

No the subjects she talks about concerning SJW's and trans gender ism and how it is all being taken to level ludicrous are not meant as satire. Anyone who wants to see if that is the case or not i invite them to simply view her videos. She is 100% serious in her concerned over the ridiculousness portrait by all these trends gender or gender trenders if you will, she finds the whole thing nothing but damaging.

Obviously I knew who she was.

I don't necessarily agree with you, but that's OK.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Um, what do toddlers need to be exposed to SEXuality for?!

It's the NWO -- Cultural Marxism thing.

Pre-Micromanagement

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'Toddlers' would not understand a word of that. How is it aimed toward 'toddlers'? It seems to be a video of aimed at older kids a parent would find for them.

The youtuber making the video, with the valley girl accent and too much eyeliner is annoying.

The videos are made 100% in the style of sesame street levels of presentation and the tactics they use to attract and keep the attention of very small children.

Yes of course You would find her annoying -color me surprised-, she doesn't agree with your twisted ideas.

I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Toddlers also don't understand a word of new word you teach them to say at first until you manage to make them understand by accompanying your words with meaning by using visual and aural aids and animations or stop frame animations with lots of colors and music aimed at toddlers,

Like how that is done in these video's ! A carbon copy of how sesame teaches toddlers their ABC and you sit there and attempt to sway people into thinking this is not what they are seeing !? Dear god.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 20:17:33 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think the video was meant to be educational and I think it was aimed at kids older than toddlers. I don't see anything horrific about it myself. But it's not required, like at a public school or anything.

I knew it wouldn't take long to have a thread about sex ed and the outrage. But they turn around and say you shouldn't shelter your kid when you don't think your 9-year-old grandson is ready to read literature that uses the "n" word. The cognitive dissonance of the right...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Let children be children. Let them be innocent for a while.

Well of course! The only reason to show the videos being complained about to say a 6 or 7 year old would be: They have an older sibling that might be differently gendered. They might have asked questions unprompted- it happens.

Those videos would not be all that easy for a young child to find on Youtube. A toddler would DEFINITELY not find them on their own.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

'Toddlers' would not understand a word of that. How is it aimed toward 'toddlers'? It seems to be a video of aimed at older kids a parent would find for them.

The youtuber making the video, with the valley girl accent and too much eyeliner is annoying.

The videos are made 100% in the style of sesame street levels of presentation and the tactics they use to attract and keep the attention of very small children.

Yes of course You would find her annoying -color me surprised-, she doesn't agree with your twisted ideas.

I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Toddlers also don't understand a word of new word you teach them to say at first until you manage to make them understand by accompanying your words with meaning by using visual and aural aids and animations or stop frame animations with lots of colors and music aimed at toddlers,

Like how that is don't in these video's ! A carbon copy of how sesame teaches toddlers their ABC and you sit there and attempt to sway people into thinking this is not what they are seeing !? Dear god.

Because it isn't and the video is not meant for toddlers.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That is a good question but of course according to reldra and kayla those videos are totally not aimed at little ones.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

That is a good question but of course according to reldra and kayla those videos are totally not aimed at little ones.

They are not aimed at toddlers. It is not 'according to' , it is a fact.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well of course! The only reason to show the videos being complained about to say a 6 or 7 year old would be: They have an older sibling that might be differently gendered. They might have asked questions unprompted- it happens.

Those videos would not be all that easy for a young child to find on Youtube. A toddler would DEFINITELY not find them on their own.

Parents like this would :

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

My wife knows someone (through fakebook) that just had a child, they are dressing the child gender neutral and not giving it a name until "it decides what it wants to be". Now to each their own I guess, but that just seems a little excessive to me. Complex choices like that probably can't be made with any certainty until later in life, maybe 10-13 at the earliest but idk. So is that child really gonna be nameless until it's in middle school? Who is that really helping?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

4 years old, 6 years old , 7 years old , you can attempt to play around with this all you like the argument against it does not lose its impact no matter how hard you attempt to defend this.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh I agree. Problem is some parent would think it grand to enlighten their younger kid. I just in my heart dont believe we should put upon kids more than we MUST. Innocence is ended so early these days.. I just wish it would last a little longer.

My youngest is gifted, so with a kid like her.. her innocence ended pretty early. She was computer savvy as a toddler.. and I did let her seek out whatever interested her. Eventually through games and etc she had questions for me about gays and etc. I thought what better way that let her hear it from the horses mouth, so I took her to a good colleague of mine. He happens to be a raving fag. Hey.. his term.. LOL!! Suddenly gays werent THEM and everything was okay. She doesnt think its necessarily right ( she gave me the babies questions and propagation of the species) but she also doesnt HATE. Thats the key difference.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This is from the Queer Kid Stuff:

LGBTQ+ vids for kids! I'm your host Lindsay and with the help of my best stuffed friend, Teddy, we'll be teaching you what gays mean, what LGBT stands for, what's up with marriage equality and so much more!

KIDS. Not toddlers, not babies. The messages are all about things being OK and non discrimination.

A call to Activism (no way this is for TODDLERS):

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

MOST toddlers will not understand a word of it, even if yours did and was able to form an opinion. The OP is trying to point out this is 'weird', based on the complaining Youtuber= who seems as dumb as a post. That is wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I dont care if anyone is gay. Its no deal to me. But its not right to screw with childrens heads that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

4 years old, 6 years old , 7 years old , you can attempt to play around with this all you like the argument against it does not lose its impact no matter how hard you attempt to defend this.

Your opinion. We disagree.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I really don't give a hoot how it describes its own video's! I have seen the video's and its content and how it is presented and there are no two ways about it that this is aimed at the youngest of the youngest and anything under 10. I really don't give a damn how they sell it i am not blind and deaf.

Like those so called loving and tolerant progressives beating up people for not supporting their cause and while they are beating up these people they are holding a sign that says "peace, love and tolerance" You think im going to be like "owh yeah well you know, their sign says love and tolerance so you know what, i will just go with that, never mind their bleeding victim on the street just believe what it says on the sign"

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Annee

I think the video was meant to be educational and I think it was aimed at kids older than toddlers. I don't see anything horrific about it myself. But it's not required, like at a public school or anything.

I knew it wouldn't take long to have a thread about sex ed and the outrage. But they turn around and say you shouldn't shelter your kid when you don't think your 9-year-old grandson is ready to read literature that uses the "n" word. The cognitive dissonance of the right...

Oh, don't I know it. We've been here for a long time.

I take issue with Blaire White because she's like "I'm a "normal" straight trans" - - - "I'm not crazy, over-the-top trans". Kind of like the difference between a gay man who can pass for straight, compared to a very feminine gay man. A very feminine gay man is what he is. He's not choosing it.

So, I think cis-genders would be more likely to identify with Blaire and hold her as a standard of what a transgender should be. But, they are not all that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I didn't take the toddler video seriously.

Should it have been called out?

edit on 5-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I dont care if anyone is gay. Its no deal to me. But its not right to screw with childrens heads that way.

They hear about it, they know about it. Parents oftenI won't say, don;t want to say anything. The videos depicted seem to be a help to parents if a kid asks questions and the parent doesn't know how to answer.

I had to show youtube videos of the reproductive system to my 11 year old, after realizing the school hadn't done it and she had questions. Both male and female medical videos. I even learned a bit on the male side.

Later, it was she who had a lot of gay and questioning friends in high school and she told me all about it. I am open minded, I lived in Berkeley for God sakes, but I had no idea how much sooner kids were dealing with this. She, herself, questioned her 'status'. Waaay before I was ready to hear it. I probably should have gotten on that information to give her sooner. But, what I basically did was say, 'It's ok, go with how you feel, it's all good.'

I assumed she was quite straight, due to her general behavior and I was right. But if she wasn't, would have been fine as well. I am just lucky, I feel, that she had no prejudices. That is a thing I did make sure of, early on.
edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join