It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ok, we have learned by now that not agreing with a feminist online can land you in jail, fined or banned from the internet for 3 years.

Now that to me was already astonishing but now i ran into something that actually tops that believe it or not and on top of that it seems to be ok with youtube, the videos are up there and not taken down but im willing to bet that YT has received a very fair share of complaints over this.

TODDLER LGBT classes on youtube. Aimed and designed at and for little toddler children for the benefit of LGBT adults. With videos with names like "do you like apples AND banana's ? Bi-sexuality" or "Unicorns are really Queer horses"

This is designed for and aimed at toddlers who are far far from being allowed sex-ed so this is highly disturbing. Toddlers are not supposed to concern themselves with this and this "thing" that produces these videos should not be allowed on YT with this sort of content anywhere near children. The videos have tags that would show up with other genuine content that is made for and aimed at toddlers. It is disgusting, wrong and abusive of those little young minds.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 18:27:36 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: FIXED YT LINK

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Three years in prison for disagreeing you say. The amount of people I disagree with in the area I live in is incredible. Mind you about half the town's population is composed of college students so it isn't very surprising. To add on to that it's a blue state. I've made my view points public in discussions and have heard my rhetoric is racist, bigoted and propaganda. I never said I believe anything racist nor any sign of bigotry and I provided reputable sources for statistics(government and studies from good universities), but apparently disagreeing with a liberal means you're evil incarnate. Frankly, I'd either get the death penalty or life in prison for the amount of disagreeing I do if it were true. It is insane.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The same people who will condemn you for posting this will be the same who you will see bashing parents teaching their children about religion/Christianity!

It is sickening how we are allowing our children to be conditioned to be something they probably would have never given a thought too but because of how our governments have gone bat snip crazy the conditioning has become institutionalized!

With that being said, I have no issue with an adult making a decision of who and what they are, but it is sickening to see this being conditioned into our children! Going thru puberty is hard enough let alone confusing the hell out of these teenagers with this kind of nonsense, yet we wonder why so many young people are committing suicide?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Toddlers are not concerned with this # at their age, they are still expressing themselves without doubt and insecurity, lets not take that away from them by showing them this transgender #.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I just don't understand this, I'm all for accepting alternative lifestyles but can't kids just be kids. Most of them don't fully understand the concepts of sexual preference and orientation. Support them the best you can, let them know they are loved, and let them make these choices themselves when they are old enough to understand what the're choosing.

My wife knows someone (through fakebook) that just had a child, they are dressing the child gender neutral and not giving it a name until "it decides what it wants to be". Now to each their own I guess, but that just seems a little excessive to me. Complex choices like that probably can't be made with any certainty until later in life, maybe 10-13 at the earliest but idk. So is that child really gonna be nameless until it's in middle school? Who is that really helping?
edit on 5-12-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Why is Authoritarianism so damn popular?

My politics if FREEDOM and this is anathema to everything I hold dear.

I don't care so much if they have a special interest project they want to push, but I have every right to disagree with what they do without being punished...just ridiculous and surreal.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why is Authoritarianism so damn popular?

There should be a thread on exactly that!!

Living a comfortable life without the fear of failing or starving/dying would make authoritarianism popular. It is inevitable that a people reliant on a system will bow to that system.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
In the old country these people were taken into the forest by the men of the town and dealt with. They knew what the hell the score was.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
QUESTION: Do you have any idea who Blaire White is?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not sure if what you're looking for, but a tranny? Seems pretty decent. Haven't watched her videos much. Maybe one or two in the past.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes, i have been following he for a very long time now. She is a very balanced, reasonable thinking cool person and i respect her a lot for the content that she makes.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

'Toddlers' would not understand a word of that. How is it aimed toward 'toddlers'? It seems to be a video aimed at older kids a parent would find for them.

The youtuber making the video, with the valley girl accent and too much eyeliner is annoying.

edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I just don't understand this, I'm all for accepting alternative lifestyles but can't kids just be kids. Most of them don't fully understand the concepts of sexual preference and orientation. Support them the best you can, let them know they are loved, and let them make these choices themselves when they are old enough to understand what the're choosing.

My wife knows someone (through fakebook) that just had a child, they are dressing the child gender neutral and not giving it a name until "it decides what it wants to be". Now to each their own I guess, but that just seems a little excessive to me. Complex choices like that probably can't be made with any certainty until later in life, maybe 10-13 at the earliest but idk. So is that child really gonna be nameless until it's in middle school? Who is that really helping?

Obviously i wholeheartedly agree with the first paragraph of your post. Why do "things" like this feel the need to pervert children this young just because of their incessant need to push their own ideas , agenda/sexuality upon the world, it is disgusting and wrong.

The subject in the second paragraph in your post equally astounds me as much as the content in my OP. So this child will remain nameless until it hits puberty at the very least and all in the name of promoting and supporting trans/transgenderism ? Great parents... how do they refer to the child , do you know? And in case you don't know could you ask as i am very curious about that now

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yes, i have been following he for a very long time now. She is a very balanced, reasonable thinking cool person and i respect her a lot for the content that she makes.

OK, good enough.

She is critical of others though. Sometimes meant to be satirical.

And I don't think the toddler video was meant to be serious.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'Toddlers' would not understand a word of that. How is it aimed toward 'toddlers'? It seems to be a video of aimed at older kids a parent would find for them.

The youtuber making the video, with the valley girl accent and too much eyeliner is annoying.

The videos are made 100% in the style of sesame street levels of presentation and the tactics they use to attract and keep the attention of very small children.

Yes of course You would find her annoying -color me surprised-, she doesn't agree with your twisted ideas.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The same people who will condemn you for posting this will be the same who you will see bashing parents teaching their children about religion/Christianity!

It is sickening how we are allowing our children to be conditioned to be something they probably would have never given a thought too but because of how our governments have gone bat snip crazy the conditioning has become institutionalized!

With that being said, I have no issue with an adult making a decision of who and what they are, but it is sickening to see this being conditioned into our children! Going thru puberty is hard enough let alone confusing the hell out of these teenagers with this kind of nonsense, yet we wonder why so many young people are committing suicide?

If a child is born into a Christian family, I would sort of expect they taught their children about Christianity. I was. I had my First Communion. My parents were divorced. My mother was non practicing Catholic, my father was barely-practicing Catholic. I went to church on Sunday quite a bit. My mother had me check out different religious summer camps, all Christian. I enjoyed the 'Good Time Summer Days Baptist Summer Camp'. I went to Episcopal church a lot with a friend. I went to a Universalist church in college.

You will see no bashing here.

About teaching Christianity if the family is generally Christian or about the videos the youtuber complains about.

The OP uses 'Toddler' though and that is definitely NOT CORRECT, the videos are not meant for toddlers.

Next the OP will say the videos are pizzagate related.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

OK, good enough.

She is critical of others though. Sometimes meant to be satirical.

And I don't think the toddler video was meant to be serious.

No the subjects she talks about concerning SJW's and trans gender ism and how it is all being taken to level ludicrous are not meant as satire. Anyone who wants to see if that is the case or not i invite them to simply view her videos. She is 100% serious in her concerned over the ridiculousness portrait by all these trends gender or gender trenders if you will, she finds the whole thing nothing but damaging.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Um, what do toddlers need to be exposed to SEXuality for?!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'Toddlers' would not understand a word of that. How is it aimed toward 'toddlers'? It seems to be a video of aimed at older kids a parent would find for them.

The videos are made 100% in the style of sesame street levels of presentation and the tactics they use to attract and keep the attention of very small children.

Yes of course You would find her annoying -color me surprised-, she doesn't agree with your twisted ideas.

I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Teddy bears or not, even my daughter at 3 (and she was an early talker) would have been like...'boring talking' and walked away. She did enjoy the Weather Channel at 3am though. lol
edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

These types of people should be in jail for child abuse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join