It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pedophile Ring Involving Politicians Was Just Busted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just saw on the news yesterday that whistle blowers were coming forward about Child Protective Services being used to harvest children for sex trafficking in Texas. I looked for links, but couldn't find any. Can't remember if I was watching Midland news or Lubbock.

Hope all of the pedos get exposed.

We need a national day of pedo execution . Just round them up for a year, then kill them. Wouldn't take long to set a pretty stern example.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think the same people who funded CTR to defend Clinton are now redirecting their efforts to deflect from pizzagate/pedophile rings.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You got that right. They are using threads about Spencer and white nationalism to slide all of the pizza gate research.

They've raised the cries of "Nazi" and "Racist" to cacophony levels in hopes of drowning out the pedo allegations.

I don't see how it's not a concerted effort with powerful backing.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Another thing is they gain power over everyone they drag in. Does anyone remember the reporter who was asked to stay over after a white house party? he said they brought out kids and started abusing them in various sick ways. They told him to join in everyone doing drugs and drinking, they told him he now was theirs.

He did not participate as they planned and he talked, said they used this method by photos of people at their parties to control the press and others but no one believed him. I always wondered what happened to him.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
sickos

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You cant tell me the NSA doesnt have the ability to hunt down these criminal email paedo rings out of their Utah data base very easily.....if not I suspect the complicity is far and away greater than anybody normal could imagine...
edit on 23-11-2016 by Snippythehorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He was brought in to stem the rising unrest of the Afro Americans, as they were usually the ones in the lower socio economic group. They had a few tastes of Chaos, and decided this was the way to go. Although its fairy obvious to all that the present system needs a good overhaul . Their is no way, they will relinquish the power and money to do it. Any one with any sense can see where all this is going.
edit on 23-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

www.thelocal.no...

Found this last night and it states that some information may have come from FBI sources. Who wants to be me that there is "Weiner" in this story?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I would if I were them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I wonder about this. How else do you explain the rise of someone like Obama? An insignificant college professor that's nobody's ever heard of runs to be his local Representative. After a single 2-year term, he runs for Senator and wins. He immediately begins running for president, and wins, beating Hillary Clinton in the process.

NASA rockets don't rise that quickly. Clearly, he had some kind of inside connections. The question is, what kind of connections, and how did he get them?

Well not totally true, I had always considered Star Trek's Jeri Ryan as being responsible for Obama's rise. It was her testimony from her divorce and custody proceedings that the Obama campaign was able to use to force Jack Ryan from the senate race and allowed Obama to crush the Republican replacement something like four weeks before the election.

His campaign was privy to information (her forced sex acts in public and being taken to underground orgies in Paris and New Orleans complete with cages hanging from rafters) that was court sealed. And they allegedly helped the Sun Times petition the court and convince a judge to reverse the original decision to seal the custody documents by mutual request of both parents fearful it would harm their son if released. That judge unsealed "in the best interest of the child." It was also the first time a media outlet had done such a thing.

So inside connections... most likely. But I also think this affirmed or reaffirmed what he could do and partly motivated Obama to go all the way in a mad dash before his luck ran out.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It seems mafia from 80s slowly graduated into politics and is using pedophilia to keep members loyal.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: radarloveguy
This is part of "the family" .

a global satanic cult , that uses the word /family/
to I.D themselves to each other.

Where I live there is a family nightclub , political party
and radio station ....

Thats how the mafia identifies themselves as well.

The gay community refers to each that way in Los Angeles.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join