It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protestors blocking highway may have resulted in death of man in ambulance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Grambler

It is more than likely untrue. Like the 'pregnant woman on way to hospital attacked with bat' one.

The author of the story...Tyler Durden. The place...Zero Hedge, which has become a bad source.

GPS traffic alerts would have rerouted an ambulance.

Blocking a road causes more attention to a protest. I would just drive around it.

If I recall correctly you don't drive. Not an insult but puts it in perspective. Depending on where you live a single highway being blocked could indeed add 45 minutes to a trip.

That being said, Tyler Sudden and Zero Hedge make me wonder about the veracity of this claim. Still, protesters violating the right of free movement for the sake of greater coverage is unacceptable. If I'm on my way to the ER with somebody I love dying in the car, I'm telling them once I need to get through. Then I'm running them over.

ETA: the right to protest does not allow the denial of rights to others.
edit on 11/15/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For the sake of fairness I will say this.... I do not agree with the protesters being able to be in the highway it is wrong and they do need to stop it. On top of that as it was seen in a video posted in this thread that it is very dangerous for the protesters themselves.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join