It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Division patch 1.4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here still plays the Division on console or PC
The new update came out a lil over a week ago or so and to be honest i was hoping for so much more from these "fixes"
The world teir system is a welcome addition, ill give it that.
I now have to actually watch my back when even going from safe house to safe house.
Search amd destroy is so much better in teir 4. You get dome great drops of seemingly no bodies.
The new gear score changes also work well for me.
But what about the basics?
Im sitting here playing right now. I triy to jump over a small barricade that once was able to be maneuvered over. But for some reason now i have to walk all the way around it. Ive noticed this in a few areas now.

Also, i picked up a bunch of new guns, so naturally i wanted to try them modded out in the shooting range.
But for some reason these 2 guns, require that i have to manually remove all mods from because the game is now glitched to not allow auto strip with these 2 fire arms ( i say these 2 but im assuming there is more. These are just the 2 i happened upon)

There are many more little instances that were once good, that now seem broken again.
But I do like the game so im bearing with it.
Hopefully the new expansion adds some much needed flavour.

Who all still plays this game?

If you wuit the game what was your reasoning?
Did you leave cuz you Beat it - got too repetitive afterwards,
lack of content?
or just because its been out for so long and its still broken?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I left cause if i want to repeat something every day its the same as having a job, but instead i paid for it and did the work for free...

The game is trash, one of the worst games i ever played..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Alright, like litterally refuse?

I have to admit, ive felt that way many times about the game, something about the repetitiveness of doing the same daily mission over and over.

I took a 2 month break from it. And last week decided to give it another go after the 1.4 update. I dont know if its from the extended break i took, or if its because of the changes, but this weekend im enjoying the game.

I will be dividning up my game time between Battlefield 1 and the Division this weekend.

Unfortunately i jumped the gun. I had such high hopes for the game upon release that i purchased the season pass with it.
So im gonna try to get as much enjoyment as i can from the disc...until i snap it in half from being blocked by an unsurpassable barricade again.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I took a break, OP, because I'd reached the level 30 cap, finished upgrading my base, had a pretty good Vector/M1 set up and had gotten a bit fed up with the dark zone.

But I'm about to return, on ps4, so I'll be seeing the new updates for myself.

If you are on ps4 I may see you in the DZ...I'll be the one stealing your loot.😎
Only joking.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I just broke down and bought the game about 15 minutes ago because:

1) Cyber Monday sale.
2) TotalBiscuit's video about the new survival mode

I played the open beta for a few days, before the release, and didn't really enjoy the mechanics and balancing... But I am actually really interested in giving it another shot.

About 30 Gb to go on the download and then I'll play it and come back with some more thoughts.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
About an hour in and my only thought so far is:

Adjusting from a long period of FPS games to an over the shoulder shooter with stealth elements is going to take more than the hour I've already sunk into it.

Gah.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide
Oh right on!
I want to try survival. I downloaded it last night before i went to bed, then completely forgot about it till reading this our post.
I picked up the new final fantasy today less than 1 gb left till its installed!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A couple of days in, my thoughts:

I know that they named this game "The Division". But based upon my experience so far they should have named it "Press A To Respawn. A lot".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I am looking forward to buy new games (the updated versions of my favorite fighting games). My neighbor recently purchased the game from Instant Gaming online store and he is very much satisfied with the digital quality of the same and suggested me the same. what are your thoughts about buying games from an online store.

new topics

top topics

join