It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Husband and Wife Death squad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well this isnt the conventional war on terrorism. Its more of a war on drugs with some vigilante justice.

This husband and wife duo are enforcers for Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte’s war on drugs.

They get paid $100 a hit and claim to have merc'd over 800 dealers and junkies, and even go as far as leaving calling cards on their victims bodies.

Death Squad

I was thinking what it would be like if something like this happened over here. I could just imagine what my home town of Detroit would be like if there was a price on every drug dealers head.

What do you all think?

Is this the correct way to send a message to all drug users?

or is this abuse of power and stepping the line?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Duterte drinks coffee.

Caffeine is a drug.

Problem solved right?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its gotta be weird, murdering people, and then justifying it to yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
He gets paid $100 bucks a kill. Now I wonder if that's $100 Philippine Pesos.
If so, hes murdering for 2 bucks USD.
Or if hes getting $100 USD, hes made himself a cool $80 G's in blood money.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

And here I was thinking the U.S.'s war on drugs was harsh...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think its a bit much, killing the dealers.. err maybe.. but the addicts? why not try helping them, its almost like a disease, being truly addicted to something.. so what's the difference between this guys "junkies" and Hitler's jews or cripples???

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To anyone who supports Duterte, I wonder if you would feel the same if these policies were put in place here at home? Imagine your child getting an injury playing sports and is prescribed an opiate, he somehow develops an addiction to the medication (t happens). Once he is cut off the meds, he needs a fix so he turns to street version of the medication, most likely heroin...

Would you support a hit on your teenager due to an addiction?

Sure junkies are bad, but being a drug addict should not be an automatic death sentence.

I see too much support for this tyrant, people like his "charisma" and it boggles my mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Really fing stupid..I wonder how many of the 800 were innocent..anyway guilt or innocence means little when there is work to be done..right?
Bull#

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

It is mind boggling..makes me sick to the core, some people not smart enough to see the slipperiest of slopes this is.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your exactly right.
For example , myself. I got a back injury a few years ago. I was prescribed Oxycontin. Just like millions of others did when oxy was the "miracle" cure. I got addicted, took advantage of my prescription for years. Started buying off the street.

I was lucky though. Not many people can realise how bad it is when your in a place as dark as I was.
So I got the help I needed and have been clean for 3 years, this past June 2nd.

I was a functional junky some how. I never messed up at work and always had a great paying job.
I have seen the other side of the spectrum many times. And its not pretty.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He belongs to the communists now,THEY don't care abut that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Your exactly right.
For example , myself. I got a back injury a few years ago. I was prescribed Oxycontin. Just like millions of others did when oxy was the "miracle" cure. I got addicted, took advantage of my prescription for years. Started buying off the street.

I was lucky though. Not many people can realise how bad it is when your in a place as dark as I was.
So I got the help I needed and have been clean for 3 years, this past June 2nd.

I was a functional junky some how. I never messed up at work and always had a great paying job.
I have seen the other side of the spectrum many times. And its not pretty.

Same here brother, and if we lived in Duterte's land we would have been low cost targets in a sensless massacre/drug war based on ignorance. Glad you cleaned up, always a struggle.

If you give the west a middle finger it gives you a free pass it seems.

And I'm in no way "pro west".

I just want everyone to get along, this crap he's pulling isn't helping his people.

new topics

top topics

join