It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Philadelphia a teen mob attacks Temple students, police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would like to think that these animals would be held accoutable for their own actions vs blaming the parents, the cops, the man or whomever else but in a world with so many SJW''s Im sure someone will come and defend them in some way...

Some highlights of the behaviors that these poor misunderstood inner city kids took part in...

"According to Temple security, a group of over 150 juveniles coordinated a “meet up” on Instagram, amassing on Broad Street near the campus at approximately 8 p.m.

Four youths, ranging in ages between 14 and 17, were arrested in connection with wide-ranging attacks on Temple students, others in the crowd, and two Temple police officers that seemed to mimic the “flash mobs” that hit Center City in recent years.

In one incident, police say a group of three that included two students were assaulted by a group of about 20 juveniles. The trio were kicked, punched, and knocked to the ground. One of the students, Christina Lauletta, was hospitalized at St. Mary’s Hospital, according to her father."

Or this gem.....

"In probably the most brazen act of violence, police say a 16-year-old came up to a mounted officer and punched the police horse twice in the face. Police later apprehended him and charged him with assaulting a police service animal."

All you can do is shake your head and hope you never encounter a pack of animals like this......

www.philly.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
never mind this post
edit on 10/24/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Is it racism if you automatically know what race they were, and you end up being right -- every time?

It's factism.
edit on 24-10-2016 by 4003fireglo because: html whoopsie

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is it racism if you automatically know what race they were, and you end up being right -- every time?

It's gotta be those dam Japanese...right? They really should get over Hiroshima already..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

You would be wrong,

Conrad Barrett, 27, was arrested Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, on federal hate crimes charges for allegedly shooting video of himself sucker-punching a 79-year-old black man in a "knockout game"-style attack.

www.cbsnews.com... ame-attacks-accumulate-numerous-victims/

These idiots come in all colors, ages and sexes. It's a shame that we feed into the news media's narrative that is designed to keep us biting at each other so we don't bite TPTB.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Ah, the joys of big city life!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I would like to think that these animals would be held accoutable for their own actions vs blaming the parents, the cops, the man or whomever else but in a world with so many SJW''s Im sure someone will come and defend them in some way...

I'm an SJW in general.

But, I have ZERO tolerance for Thugs.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Heh, social, media.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm an SJW in general. But, I have ZERO tolerance for Thugs.
a reply to: [post=2142

What do you mean? What does being a SJW mean to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

It's factism.

Did You Hear About The Thousands Of White Kids That Rioted Last Night And Trashed Their Own Town?

Every time there’s some form of unrest because of social injustice, especially in the black community, conservative Americans immediately get themselves into a panic. Fox News talks about it all day long and Republican legislators blame any organization that attempts to give black people a voice.

Then, there’s the other kind of riot. It’s a riot that you might say has a “lighter side” to it, if you get my meaning, from what comes next.

Last night a crowd of up to 10,000 people, by some estimates, started a riot in an American town. However, they weren’t protesting anything. In fact, as one news source put it, they were “understandably happy.”

The thing that caused this destructive gathering was Penn State winning a football game.

Almost immediately after the win, fans poured out of Beaver Stadium and into the streets. State College police estimated 5,000-10,000 people, mostly college-aged, were involved.

GOPocalypse

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Seems all kids need to be banned.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not sure why people are making this a white or black thing..other then that is what they do..

animals are animals and these criminals were no better..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

It's factism.

Did You Hear About The Thousands Of White Kids That Rioted Last Night And Trashed Their Own Town?

Every time there’s some form of unrest because of social injustice, especially in the black community, conservative Americans immediately get themselves into a panic. Fox News talks about it all day long and Republican legislators blame any organization that attempts to give black people a voice.

Then, there’s the other kind of riot. It’s a riot that you might say has a “lighter side” to it, if you get my meaning, from what comes next.

Last night a crowd of up to 10,000 people, by some estimates, started a riot in an American town. However, they weren’t protesting anything. In fact, as one news source put it, they were “understandably happy.”

The thing that caused this destructive gathering was Penn State winning a football game.

Almost immediately after the win, fans poured out of Beaver Stadium and into the streets. State College police estimated 5,000-10,000 people, mostly college-aged, were involved.

GOPocalypse

I have now. GOPocalypse made me tingle with laughter.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Not sure why people are making this a white or black thing..other then that is what they do..

animals are animals and these criminals were no better..

Black criminal animals or white criminal animals?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

The source is citing the same incident as the OP.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: 4003fireglo

The source is citing the same incident as the OP.

Yes. Yes, it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RedDragon

You would be wrong,

Conrad Barrett, 27, was arrested Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, on federal hate crimes charges for allegedly shooting video of himself sucker-punching a 79-year-old black man in a "knockout game"-style attack.

www.cbsnews.com... ame-attacks-accumulate-numerous-victims/

These idiots come in all colors, ages and sexes. It's a shame that we feed into the news media's narrative that is designed to keep us biting at each other so we don't bite TPTB.

True, idiots and bigots come from all backgrounds. One problem is that SJW's don't recognize that there are bigots or prejudicial people of color. Second, do black kids get charged with hate crimes for the knock out game? Or does the media describe that this is what it is when relevant?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

True, idiots and bigots come from all backgrounds. One problem is that SJW's don't recognize that there are bigots or prejudicial people of color. Second, do black kids get charged with hate crimes for the knock out game? Or does the media describe that this is what it is when relevant?
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

One, idiots have always been around, now they section themselves off into new clubs, can't change that. They are useful idiots used to keep us biting at each other, we are easily controlled when separated.

Two, I have no idea who and what % of what special group is charged for hate crimes. And the media is supposed to tell us what happened and not editorialize the stories. This is partly do to the limited number of corps that own a huge amount of print, tv, internet and advertising concerns. We are supposed to have a free press, and when under 10 very wealthy people/corps own the news, it can get tyrannical in a hurry.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
While this is not what all people think , go figure someone is trying to justify it which doesnt surprise me. I have a hard time going with this claims of exclusion and invisibility of change when they all coordinated this via their smartphones, tablets, laptops or whatever on Instagram.

"To be sure, violence is the wrong response. And the kids who engaged in it will surely be prosecuted, as they should be. But I believe those teens are expressing something that has long simmered beneath the surface. They are expressing the rage that comes with exclusion. They are expressing the hurt that comes with invisibility. They are engaged in the inevitable push and pull of change."

www.philly.com...
edit on 26-10-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

join