It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature. Lions come upon injured Fox and the unexpected happens…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Or some say the lions injured the fox I don't know but what happened was interesting

Maybe hormones or the yin rule

www.reshareworthy.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
clickbait titles invade ATS; what happens next will shock you.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Mother lioness had cubs, fox sort of looked small and same colored as a cub. My guess is her protective instincts were at play. At any other time the Fox is just competition, lions deal swiftly with competitive predators in their territory.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Mother lioness had cubs, fox sort of looked small and same colored as a cub. My guess is her protective instincts were at play. At any other time the Fox is just competition, lions deal swiftly with competitive predators in their territory.

Pretty good idea.

We humans too have empathy for animals that are cute and cuddly like our babies, and well like lions we torture eat the others

edit on 10/1/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: intrptr

We humans too have empathy for animals that are cute and cuddly like our babies, and well like lions we torture eat the others

Also good point. Still, we don't have to slaughter our food the way they do. Its not like house cats don't consider toying with a half dead mouse... fun.

The only thing that saved that fox was the mother lioness. Otherwise pretty sure they would have torn it in half for the sheer fun of it.

So many predator pack animals do this as a regular endeavor. Ever see Killer whales play wth a baby seal? Or pride lions bring home a baby herbivore and let the kids 'play' with it? There is no sympathy amongst hard core hunters out there. Just instincts overpowering lesser instincts.

If a lion comes across a mother wildebeest or zebra giving birth they will kill it out preservation of energy, lazy having nothing to do with it. And set upon the fetus with relish. Mmm, the tenderist bits.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Cats of all sizes like to play with their food. And they are the most curious beast as they play with their food sometimes.

Besides the little fox would be sure to be faster than the larger cat if it attacked and those sharp little teeth can do some damage. After all, this little bundle of mean is not a relatively defenseless, zebra, wildebeest or other grass muncher with flat toofies.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Erm, OP could you elaborate a little more in your post rather than just give a dubious title a link and one sentence?
Maybe a little summary and why you think this may be interesting for example.
I am very weary of animal posts as I get [extremely] upset when it is something sad. Unfortunately I can't determine by your minimalist post what to expect, so I won't click and hence can't give you any upvotes.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Whats crypto about this?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Not sure, but we don't really have a good forum for nature and animal information and stuff. I've run into to similar unsure where to place stuff like this issues. No good place for these things.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yeah its not like there is a BTS side of ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Apologize if its the wrong thread...I looked around and saw Zoo and placed it

Sorry

Related to the op: Notwithstanding Hillary Clinton and Anne Coulter types, it’s the feminine nature that in the end is the saving grace of creation.

crypto divine feminine?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

BTS?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

join