It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

These are the last two shoulder cam screen shots of Scott backing away from police before he is shot. The top pic (frame 304) shows nothing in his left hand but his right hand blocked by the mirror of the truck. The next frame, you can see in the bottom pic (frame 305), as the camera has moved, his right hand can be seen now between the windshield a-pillar and outside mirror. He has something black grasped in his right hand:

It's too pixelated to really tell exactly what it is. But when you combine it with:
- The police report of seeing a gun.
- The sound of something metal scraping across the ground as the officer in the red shirt stoops down and pushes something between his legs.
- An officer is heard saying "I got right(?) gun... I got gun" in the video.
- An object is seen between the officers boots in the cell video.
- The object is important enough that the officer feels the need to stand there securing it.
- The circled gun in the news pic matches the spot above.

That all seems to equal he was holding a gun. You really need to give up the ghost here. I don't think anyone is saying in the entire history of police they have never planted anything. You're just picking the wrong case with multiple officers, video, photographs, and audio at the scene all pointing to a gun.
You seem to me more of an agitator/antagonizer than someone searching for the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Right hand looks to be empty as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Right hand looks to be empty as well.

Can't be empty....you said he had a gun lighter...remember?

He definitely has a gun in his hand...he is concealing it by pressing it into his groin area and the baggy pants he has on partially covering it....

I can even make out the top of the slide in that pic....obvious gun.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've always maintained that his hands appear to be empty and limp at his side at the time of the shooting.

I don't anything that looks like a gun in his hand, but more importantly, he never threatened the officers in anyway.
edit on 1-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I've always maintained that his hands appear to be empty and limp at his side at the time of the shooting.

I don't anything that looks like a gun in his hand, but more importantly, he never threatened the officers in anyway.

He definitely has a gun in his right hand. I can see the slide.

How do you know he didn't threaten them? There is no video of certain parts of the shooting.

With his thug mentality he probably held the gun up while in the car and pointed it at them....a guy like him would have the "I'm not going back to prison" mentality.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

We can revisit this, in a year or so, when Mrs. Scott is awarded millions in settlement dollars.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Nooooooo nothing suspicious with a man that refuses the demands of officers to drop his gun and exit his vehicle that finally does with his hands close against his body while backing away between the two vehicles most likely in an attempt to run.
I can argue these screen shots do show a gun. Specifically the last one:

I think the officer filming this with the shoulder cam showed incredible control not shooting him. You can see Scott's ankle holster and suspicious mannerisms.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sigh....

Video of Tuesday’s fatal police shooting doesn’t definitively show the victim pointing a gun, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police Chief Kerr Putney said Thursday after viewing it.

Police say they saw Keith Lamont Scott armed with a handgun when he exited his vehicle at a University City apartment complex Tuesday afternoon. But Putney said the video does not provide “absolute, definitive visual evidence that would confirm that a person is pointing a gun. I didn’t see that in the videos I reviewed.”
Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

The videos — one taken from an officer’s body camera and another from the dashboard camera of a police vehicle — show Keith Lamont Scott, 43, exiting his vehicle and falling to the ground. But they do not answer a crucial question about whether Scott was holding a gun as police have said and Scott’s family has denied.
www.washingtonpost.com... 327-f141a7beb626_story.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The State Bureau of Investigation will conduct an independent investigation into the shooting of Keith Scott by a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police officer. That shooting Tuesday touched off two nights of violent disturbances in Charlotte as demonstrators took to the streets protesting the death of Keith Lamont Scott. Governor Pat McCrory, speaking in Charlotte, said the SBI's investigation will be separate from the one being conducted by CMPD, so as McCrory put it, everyone would, "get the right answers."
www.wcnc.com...

Right answers? That seems cryptic. Seems it is far from settled.

Time will tell.

edit on 1-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

We can revisit this, in a year or so, when Mrs. Scott is awarded millions in settlement dollars.

Ha...she won't get a dime. She may get time though...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join