It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, it used to be "Ham Sandwich"

1. HAM SANDWICH
Unregistered firearm kept in a plastic bag, used to plant on suspect if need be. Used by Philadelphia Police in the 70s and 80s.
www.policemag.com...

Seems like they're going to need to change it again, because they accidentally advertised what their secret new code word is!

edit on 28-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: windword

i see no gun in either one of their hands, to say that is nothing but utter speculation and made up bul;lsh@@. show me a gun in their hands, show me the actual movement where his left hand ever came near or to the ground. it he dropped ot from any height the gun would have bounced and he could use his tight hand reaching out the way it is seen on the video with a gun in his hand without it being seen or being able to place by his left foot. and even of it happen off camera, someone would have seen it, especially the wife who was right behind them, paying as much attention and talking to them during and after the shot.

show me, i want to see hard facts not speculation. where is the gun in the cops hand.

What is going to come out is the wife is going to have to admit he had a gun or she will go to jail for aiding a felon and obstruction, which she is probably already being looked at pretty hard for on both....pretty sure she won't do that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What the victim did a year ago has no bearing on whether or not the police were justified in the shooting that occurred last week.

You're justifying the cold blooded murder of a man who was of no threat to the officers, by drudging up things from his past, that I have no doubt that at least one officer on that scene has also been guilty of. In fact "Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence"

Police Family Violence Fact Sheet

What you're forgetting, is that we all saw the video of the police gunning down a seemingly unarmed man, who was not acting in a threatening manner. The police didn't follow protocol, and it's because of their actions that the people were moved to riot.

The ensuing riots, ignorant as they were, do not justified the cold blooded murder that occurred hours before.

Incorrect. It shows a pattern of behavior that 1) resembles the behavior mentioned in the accounts we are getting as they trickle out of the investigation and 2) counters the public narrative placed in the media by the family.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

1. HAM SANDWICH
Unregistered firearm kept in a plastic bag, used to plant on suspect if need be. Used by Philadelphia Police in the 70s and 80s.
www.policemag.com...

Seems like they're going to need to change it again, because they accidentally advertised what their secret new code word is!

Like I said...please show where handcuffs is used in this manner....outside of that, you are guessing. Preferably a valid source too...not a "police" blog site.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

1. HAM SANDWICH
www.policemag.com...

Oh...and the wife did it....I am sure she set him up now.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

i've thought about that, if he beat her and she was afraid of him maybe she did call the cops.

i kinda doubt that because, they said they were serving a warrant, not that they revived a call about a wanted suspect with a warrant. that would have been a little fishy i would think.

but who knows, but we do know this, everything points to he had a gun. he was told to drop the gun, and didn't now he's dead. if he would have, he would more than likely still be alive today.

even if he didn't have a gun when told to put his hand up, he should have, not ignore commands and back/ walk away from cops acting as if he was concealing something on his hands.

plus we damn sure know that there wasn't any book.

edit on 28-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

1. HAM SANDWICH
www.policemag.com...

Want to entertain a hypothetical conspiracy: she gets him out of the picture using the cops then gets rich off the incoming civil lawsuit that we all know is coming.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

Incorrect. It shows a pattern of behavior that 1) resembles the behavior mentioned in the accounts we are getting as they trickle out of the investigation and 2) counters the public narrative placed in the media by the family.

Irrelevant. The man suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury, two broken hips and and his pelvis was split in half after a motorcycle accident in November 2015. He was a different man than the man he was a year ago. His past had nothing to do with the fact that he was gunned down in cold blood, while tottering backwards with his hands limp at this side.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think the way they spotted off the words no less than 15 times is pretty damning. That's this juror's opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i've thought about that, if he beat her and she was afraid of him maybe she did call the cops.

i kinda doubt that because, they said they were serving a warrant, not that they revived a call about a wanted suspect with a warrant. that would have been a little fishy i would think.

but who knows, but we do know this, everything points to he had a gun. he was told to drop the gun, and didn't now he's dead. if he would have, he would more than likely still be alive today.

even if he didn't have a gun when told to put his hand up, he should have, not ignore commands and back/ walk away from cops acting as if he was concealing something on his hands.

plus we damn sure know that there wasn't any book.

My thought is that she had called on someone else being there that she knew had a warrant. She has said Keith was a creature of habit and knew he would be where he was, smoking a blunt with a gun. The cops just happened to be set up at the same unit in the apartment complex where Keith was. Then she said she was bringing a phone charger out to him? As another poster before stated....who has their car charger in their house? They won't even work in your house. And there are other points that don't line up either but they are earlier in the thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

1. HAM SANDWICH
www.policemag.com...

Want to entertain a hypothetical conspiracy: she gets him out of the picture using the cops then gets rich off the incoming civil lawsuit that we all know is coming.

Yeah....read the thread from the beginning...I have been wondering about her from the start of the thread...her story doesn't seem to add up at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think the way they spotted off the words no less than 15 times is pretty damning. That's this juror's opinion.

Well they said "drop the gun" 11 times...what was that code for?

And as has been pointed out....please show a video clipping from your video of the movement when the officer drops the planted gun you say happened.

Oh....and the wife planned and executed his demise perfectly.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That would be when they all started popping off "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!", no less that 15 times

are you nuts watch and listen to the the body cam footage.

in the body cam footage, you see the red shirt cop go in and bend over and what i would say is pull the gun from his hand.
that is when they start yelling handcuffs while he is still bent over scott, he then backs away, and the white cop in the white shirt comes in and their still saying hand cuffs. that is way before the mark in her video where you say that they planted the gun.

and to beat you to the punch if you watch red shirt cop, both of his hands are on his gun until he gets right beside scott and reaches down, and backs out. there is no way he could pull a throw down and throw it down in that space of time, unless you gonna want to say that they practice doing it. which would be bs.

as i said in this video and the others red shirt cop hands are visible unless off camera and there is no way no one saw him pull a throw down with all those people there. someone would have already came out and said so who was there watching.

just give it up or keep your bs speculations to yourself, your only making yourself look foolish.

body cam footage

edit on 28-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

in the body cam footage, you see the red shirt cop go in and bend over and what i would say is pull the gun from his hand. that is when they start yelling handcuffs while he is still bent over scott, he then backs away, and the white cop in the white shirt comes in and their still saying hand cuffs. that is way before the mark in her video where you say that they planted the gun.

Right. They started shouting "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" BEFORE the gun was dropped.

I agree it was a stupid thing to do. They shouldn't have done it, but they did do it. They thought they were cool, they thought they could get away with it. But, if I can see it with my crappy system, I'm sure the Scott lawyers and the ACLU will see it too. Time will tell. This isn't over.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

in the body cam footage, you see the red shirt cop go in and bend over and what i would say is pull the gun from his hand. that is when they start yelling handcuffs while he is still bent over scott, he then backs away, and the white cop in the white shirt comes in and their still saying hand cuffs. that is way before the mark in her video where you say that they planted the gun.

Right. They started shouting "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" BEFORE the gun was dropped.

I agree it was a stupid thing to do. They shouldn't have done it, but they did do it. They thought they were cool, they thought they could get away with it. But, if I can see it with my crappy system, I'm sure the Scott lawyers and the ACLU will see it too. Time will tell. This isn't over.

I just can't wait until they bust his wife for putting this whole thing together.

Oh and yes...time will tell....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

LOL Hey, good luck with that!
This is conspiracy site, after all.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

LOL Hey, good luck with that!
This is conspiracy site, after all.

Good luck to you too. I'll look forward to your grand jury presentation with your evidence...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

please grasping at more straws to build your strawman.
it is over and no charges will be brought and no civil suit will win. the lawyers and the family know that, their just hoping that enough people in the area will believe them in order to get a jury that will decide in their favor
which will never happen the evidence is to strong and more people know he was at fault for his own death.

common sense says when 15 cops with guns pointed at you say drop the gun and put your hands up.
you drop the gun and put your hands up, or if you don't have a gun you don't walk /back away acting like your concealing something. that's just asking for bad things to happen.

no this is just what the cops say it was and all you SJW's who want to be able to do as you please, will just keep on whining wishing you had some cheese.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

We as a society don't look favorable on vigilante cops, on duty or off.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join