It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap, they all suck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is no such thing as revolutions anymore.

The grid is up, it is total control, only a sensory overload of 'bread and circus' entertainment to fool us into thinking it's freedom.

After the election, we'll see economic collapse/reset, global digital currency, war with Iran, destruction of national culture to promote global citizenship.

Once we have moved to 100% cashless society(almost there), any opposition will have their digital funds confiscated, and those who do not fall in lie simply starve to death.

Enjoy the show, because there is absolutely nothing you or me can do to change the outcome.
edit on 25-9-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

That's why I try to add an element of humor in whatever I do.

Because if we're heading to the gallows, I want to be making fart-jokes on the way there!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It will probably be more entertaining with Trump, he is an entertainer after all.

Besides, republicans focus their death and destruction in far off lands, democrats bring it closer to home.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I still can't believe you people actually think your voting will make any difference AT ALL. The president has been pre-elected.

Also, politics and the elections are a crock of #, # to keep you distracted and divided, i mean just look at this forum, or look in any site where people can input their opinion. Everyone is bashing each other and debating on who is better this and that. They're plan is working and its working well. People cant even think anymore. They inject your brain with political mumbo jumbo.

This country is a lost cause.

Sorry for ranting in your rant thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: GodEmperor

That's why I try to add an element of humor in whatever I do.

Because if we're heading to the gallows, I want to be making fart-jokes on the way there!

Herein lies the essence of 'equity':

There will also be allowed no shartage of pain.
Because a shart is a really wet one, frazzlecat.
And I have a bad feeling Nov.9 there'll be PLENTY.

Stay amused with me, Cowboy... the wakeup call to the
youngins is almost here.
To bad we all have to live with the choices, though.

edit on 25-9-2016 by derfreebie because: Bread and Circuits... while Rome fell Zeus split a gut.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

am voting for Roseanne! at least we know where she stands on maryjane!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I approve your message (rant).

There is no one I will feel good about giving my vote to this election cycle, however, voting for Hillary would actually make me nauseated therefore Trump will grudgingly receive my vote.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The thing is, four years from now (if they even let us have sham elections by then), you guys will all be saying the exact same thing.

You'll get your hopes up about this candidate or that, then again come to the conclusion that the system is rigged and we're all screwed, then bitch about it for another four years, then get your hopes up about this candidate or that, and the cycle will repeat itself over and over and over and over again.

I've witnessed it for decades now. Participated in it as a voter three times, even once as a candidate, before I realized what had happened to us.

If you think you've "figured it out", then stop participating. Stop voting. Stop giving any lip service to these people at all. Stop watching their propaganda. Stop wasting your time arguing with their retarded shills (I know, it's difficult sometimes).

Take direct action to affect the change you want. Playing by their rules is never going to achieve it. I realize this is incendiary. I realize this can be construed as insurrectory (it's not a word--it's late so I made it up).

But that's what you have to do. Anything else is masturbation, and I think most of you know that at this point. You're just afraid of what that really means--what it means for you, your family, your job, your house, and all of the useless crap you've collected in said house (if you're lucky enough to have one at this point, that is).

And if we're not allowed to say what really needs to be done, what do we have to lose anyway?

So, are you ready to give it all up? If so, don't be here in four years saying the exact same bulls# about our state of affairs. You're just part of the problem in that event.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The only things I want are freedom and the ability to keep my own money. Guess that's too much to ask for.

With entitlement minded grabby authoritarians wanting/demanding my paychecks and busy-bodies wanting to dictate my rights, (and those aren't even the candidates, they are other people!) it just looks like whatever the choice. . . . .

. . . . It'll be crap.

Yeah, this election sucks, it is more of the same.

You should check out John McAfee, though. If I were ever going to vote, it would be for him:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I am taking everything that you just said, making a poster out of it, framing it, and hanging it on my wall.

It is so true.

But, there are things that can be done: anarchism is the political philosophy of the future.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome to what many of us have been saying the entire time.

<< 1   >>

join