It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian: Truth or Wierdo's....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
[
Definitely "Weirdo"...

Do yourself a favor, if you hook up with these guys, don't drink the punch, and avoid Reeboks and Jogging suits, hmm???

I second that.

Rael. 100% certifiable kook. And yes please, avoid the punch. Or giving your daughters to this dude.

I am yet to read anything from these freaks to suggest anything other than loony loons.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Great.....they make us Atheist Look bad by putting that kind of crap on the net.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
I don't remember the exact quote but when I read Genises a long time ago it said something about god would increase the pain of women during child birth. I thought that was pretty interesting when you think that if people were cloned or didn't have a natural birth then their would be no/less pain.

Why would a cloned being cause less pain during birth than one who is not cloned? I think that the cloned egg is implanted into a uterus of a living animal and then that animal gives birth.

I have a thread about the Raelians believing in Geniocracy...the rule by geniuses here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Actually

increase the pain of women during child birth.

I believe that the original texts says that "I will increase womens CONCEPTIONS." Meaning that they would have twins, etc. There is belief that Able and Cain had twin sisters and that the first murder was commited out of jealousy over the marrying of one of them...they both wanted to marry the same one. forum.ulc.net...

I like the Raelians. I think they have some good things to say.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Actually , in the message given to Rael by the Elohim stated that all humans have the ability to communicate telepathically. This ability has been atrified because we dont use it. Many sea mamals have shown they can communicate via some type of sonar. Some people we call mediums still have this ability active.
Its the hair on our head wich picks up the signals for telepathic communication.
If you have read in the bible about Samson. When his hair was cut he lost the ability to talk to God.

Yes there are many example of our contact with ETs in the bible. You only need to read the start of the book of Ezekiel , its obvious his vision of the lord was an encounter with ETs.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yes there are many example of our contact with ETs in the bible. You only need to read the start of the book of Ezekiel , its obvious his vision of the lord was an encounter with ETs.

Erm. How is it "obvious" may I ask?

The Bible is no different than any other ancient culture's mythology. It was meant to explain what they didn't understand.

It's hard for us to grasp that because we understand seemingly simple things like lightning, what exists beyond the "firmament," and the fact that there exist giant masses of land outside of Palestine that are a lot more "promising."

They didn't even know that there were far too many animals in the world to fit into a space 450 by 75 by 45 feet. Especially not for a month and a half, unless you just wanted a giant museum with every known fossil afterwards.

Come on guys. I think we're trying to hard.

Like Rael.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Lartsa Cleargleam]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
OK well , Its obvious to me.
I dont assume to speak for anyone but myself.

Here is the passage , you make up your own mind.

Ezekeil 1:3 The word of the lord came expressly to Ezekeil.
1:4 Then I looked and behold, a whirlwind was comming out of the north , a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it.
1:5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man.

I mean this a description that has been passed on through the ages , many translations and re-translations. Its a primitive man describing what he saw. He goes on to describe what they were wearing and says they had wings but the wings didnt turn when they turned , they stayed straight on their back and made the sound of many waters.

We can all make our own perception of what Ezekeil saw but can I say my interpreation is obvious

top topics

<< 1   >>

join