It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what you call high quality PR

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Came across this video with a great collection of footage covering the DNC/Hillary PR schemes. Just the level of detail and determination is jaw dropping. Im sure some/most of this is known to people but, the lengths a corrupt system will go to in regards to propaganda and brainwash, Is eye opening for sure when you see it unfold piece by piece from different angles in this Vid. Global Orwellian takeover here we come. After WW3 Ofc.

Disclaimer: Person in video does not like or trust Trump (known by other videos). I do not like or trust Trump

-------------------------
"you know what? Rich people, god bless us, we deserve all the opportunities,
to make sure our country and our blessings carry on to the next generation." Hillary Rodham Clinton
------------------------

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
― Mark Twain

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
― Edward R. Murrow

# Send Hillary Clinton, Trump, Bush, Obama... and the Elites to the Middle East. They can have a combat knife and a headstart then send the drones after them. Stop this global spread.

#JFK for President! Oh wait, he actually wanted to make a difference. So yeah...he has a bullet hole now.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I honestly got chills and a strong sense of fear at around 11:00 where there's the recording of the directions on how to properly block out the Bernie supporters by using the distributed gigantic face masks.

As the girl stated, it was the epitome of what I imagine an Orwellian state would sound like.

-in a calm, reassuring female voice- "Today is coffee ration distribution day. Please have your state identification, and ration card ready. Those without proper credentials will be held and detained indefinitely. Have a wonderful day, and remember, all glory to our perfect leaders!"

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I honestly got chills and a strong sense of fear at around 11:00 where there's the recording of the directions.....

That bit hits me the hardest aswell. You don't get much more Orwellian than that. Any self respecting Orwellian movie would include a soft spoken recording giving directions. Go back to bed America, You Government is in control..
edit on 21-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd
Those empty seats say more than words ever could.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

This has been up for 4 hours...

Where are all the Hillarians?

Hard-hitting damaging and most of all FRIGHTENING stuff.

I knew it was bad.

I did not know it was THIS bad.

ETA my mistake! 28 hours??? No response eh?
edit on 22-8-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I like the videos of this girl.. clear and sober common sense.

top topics

join