It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ones that you've let slip through your finger tips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888 don't be a nobodys wife go find a "somebody" bless you and your search for a famous well known, somebody...I'll never be "somebody's wife, I like a nobody ninja nobody bloody journalist, nobody...so find somebody that means anything to anyone ...good luck? with being two sombodys or one nobody by yourself...free will, thank God..be well take care... and peace too you and life and health.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888 they met on the silver screen in past life recall...true or not they found eachother in love or companionship and friendship so they are good as musicians/artists and work together good.... so the song makes me meditate on many many things word by word... I like it .. a lot...and the female in their band is super pretty to me that makes the video all the better to watch...I really like her a bunch .. thanks for posting take care!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Sounds like a mind # lol

Why you think I want to wife a famous somebody... not that i wouldn't

I didn't choose to be on a movie screen from what I can remember and it could kind of explain the sht I go through

Is this life designed to tear everything apart? I have tried to remember past lives and get stuff in dreams but I can't ever recall it all or piece it together but try to stay cautious because of my experience in this life.

Sounds very romantic though if that song was true .. You seem to be a backstage or one thats not in the movie if this is in fact actually even a movie LOL.. seems so though from the spectators

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wonder how many lives they had gone through

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888 I am friendly with top lifters and backstage folks yet that is not me...free will free choice..i am not here to judge what makes some comfortable or happy...
this life may be about collecting the scattered pieces of what one considers heavenly and putting that back together...me, I strive for wholesome, healthy...life style no matter what one experienced before we all can change our beliefs in what is comforting like an outfit into a new costume...some like to be mistreated because they feel like it is what ...
"home is''...depending on past life and childhood upbringing... me I'm pretty care free and yet absolutely restrictive about correct action...its a natural occurring contradiction...left/right brain function...blah blah blah I've got to study more...
thank you for your reply.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888 not sure, transference of energy matter into English...What?
have a nice day... and take care.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Cool peppycat... I be back to chat some more.. thx for sharing your thoughts on it.

I try to remember a past life.. Not sure how that works since my brain holds the information for this life.. Maybe its in those akashic records or whatever.

ttyl

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

My mood changes LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888 once I figure out the left right brain connection to the left right body relation and then understand the metaphysical and spiritual containment ..it will be more clear and will relate my studies in good English...take care...be well thanks for posti=ng and replying...
I may start a new thread on such mumbo jumbo.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You too wise peppy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join