It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Explanation for Crop Circles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Colin Andrews, is probably the foremost authority on crop circles, and he estimates 80% are manmade, 20% are real. His book Crop Circles, Signs of Contact is very good. He believes they are formed by an earthly spiritual entity, not aliens. Don't know if I agree, but very interesting.

www.cropcircleinfo.com...

[edit on 3/10/2005 by rwatkins]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As for the communication angle, I'm sure that beings capable of traversing the galaxy could easily get their point across to us in MUCH simpler ways, if they WISHED to communicate with us....

IF these patterns are made by an ET being/UFO , perhaps they are just testing us to see if we are capable of interpreting their message?

When or if us humans manage to interpret the message correctly, the ET race know we have become sufficiently intelligent enough to interact with them.

Just a thought...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People have admitted to making crop circles; however, that does not explain all crop circles. I place my bet on some being man-made, and others by ets'

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Any thoughts?

Nice signature! here is mine:

'put me in a room with 10 women, and I guarrantee they will hate me as much as they can in the first 10 minutes. The only phone number I'll got is the local police's one in order to save me life! the last vagina I saw was my mother's when I was born, and my right hand can also be used for climbing walls like Spiderman! (it's sticky, alright???)'

:-)

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
I have not made cropcircles, but I could imagine, that if you dont want to break stolks, you put some water over them to soften them up first and squeeze them after that....

Yes, but if you tried to do it that way....surely it would take a VERY long time....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The fact that some of these crop circles have levels of radiation found within them and the weird damage to the stolks of the plant make me think the some crop cirlces are man made, but some aren't.

Where is the evidance for radiation and weird damage though? It is all rumour.

BTW most farmers don't mind the crop circles, as they often charge for people to see them. The locals also like them as they bring in tourists.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

IF these patterns are made by an ET being/UFO , perhaps they are just testing us to see if we are capable of interpreting their message?

When or if us humans manage to interpret the message correctly, the ET race know we have become sufficiently intelligent enough to interact with them.

Perhaps...or perhaps it's just the aliens' version of "Cristo" (artist who does wacky things such as wrapping an island in pink plastic and calling it art)...
Who the hell knows? But you see, that's what happens when you go down the "perhaps" road...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join