It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Guess we know who didn't make it on the FEMA approved list, eh?

Nah ... they know I'm looking forward to Rage Day. Gonna be just like re-visiting Fallujah.

Maybe funner.

edit on 1472016 by Snarl because: LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Reminds me of no-go zones in parts of Europe.

Snopes: Caliph-ain't

I can't believe this myth is still spread.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Found more info: fox2now.com...

“Please be advised that the Air Force Office of Special Investigations has posted a safety warning not to be at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, at 6 p.m. on Friday, July 15 due to potential protests and criminal activity. Please be safe and avoid this area during that time.”

This was posted to Scott AFB FB page 7 hours ago:

SITUATION UPDATE: Recent highly publicized police shootings have resulted in numerous protests across the United States. There have been several reports of a nationwide "Day of Rage" on 15 July declared by the hacker collective known as "Anonymous". The St. Louis Arch was identified as a potential protest site on Friday, July 15 at 6 p.m. Although these rumors do not appear to be credible, both the National Park Service at the Gateway Arch and the St. Louis Metropolitan Police have been made aware. Recommend all SAFB personnel continue to monitor the news for potential protests or criminal activity in that area during this time. Please be safe and aware of your surroundings, and please report any information that may suggest a credible concern to the authorities.

This is for safety, not a call to arms. Not an alert to be on call for martial law or anything silly like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Guess we know who didn't make it on the FEMA approved list, eh?

Nah ... they know I'm looking forward to Rage Day. Gonna be just like re-visiting Fallujah.

Maybe funner.

I dunno, fallujah was quite the spring break destination man.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What is this "Rage Day" stuff about?
Are they going to burn down their own hoods again?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
What is this "Rage Day" stuff about?
Are they going to burn down their own hoods again?

Bunch of OWS kiddos with Guy Fawkes masks are going to pretend like they know what they are protesting against while making loud noises with each other

Probably some of them will get bonus points in their liberal arts program for being the loudest protester.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, instead of avoiding the cities the soldiers could just not wear their uniforms. Problem solved. Moving on.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
or this day of rage is being sensationalized by a fake anon video and sourced from Alex Jones.... nothing will happen Friday.

<< 1   >>

join