It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too funny! White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood with Sign: "I’m Sorry Black America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yet as they ask that question they resort to mocking her, that tells me that the people asking while mocking her have no interest in why she is doing what she is doing, they only see a reason to mock someone.

Why do they (people such as this woman) feel the need to do such things? Probably because they are getting their information from the same sources as those who oppose such actions. The media is playing both sides and neither side is innocent in buying into the mind games they are pulling on us.

There's no legitimate reason for her to feel sorry about something she never did just as there is no legitimate reason for people to mock her for doing what she is doing. One side has an inferiority complex, the other a superiority complex, they both feed off of each other to the delight of those running the circus.
edit on 7/13/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would anyone have to obtain a "legitimate reason" to express themselves?

Kind of defeats the whole concept of free speech and free expression.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not "white supremacy" but a facet of the Leftist mythology infecting Western politics.

The mythology which acknowledges the fact that modernity is a 'white' idea, that the modern world - including all the evils within it - is the invention of predominantly white caucasians from Europe and the US. Therefore, all white people should wear hair shirts and beat their breasts in perpetual penance because they are members of this evil race of human beings.

The first part I agree with, with some qualification. Modern civilisation is undoubtedly attributable to the ideas and enterprise of, almost exclusively, white Europeans and Americans.

Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL white people should be blamed for the evils of the modern world, or take credit for the good aspects. But that is precisely the idea that Leftist politics promotes.

So that, when some psycho white cop shoots dead an apparently innocent black citizen somewhere in the US...

It's YOUR fault.

Do your penance, white trash.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lol.
Funny how rightwingers in this thread don't feel any responsibility for what their fellow white christian ancestors did and are still doing, yet the very same rightwingers have no problem demanding that every muslim on this earth takes responsibility for what isis is doing, or blaming every latino in USA for the Mexican drug cartels.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And?

Honestly I could care less what this woman decides to do.

If that makes her somehow feel better, so be it. Her actions in no way influence my thought processes, or how I feel about things.

People are acting like it's cats and dogs living together or something. It's as if hearing about this or being exposed to this news somehow means the sky is falling or Ragnarok is soon. I'm sure she isn't the first person to decide to do a stunt like this, and I doubt she'll be the last.

And if you want to get worked up, tweaked around, bent out of shape or...whatever, that's your choice. Kinda cool that we have that choice.

Me? It's not worth caring about. That's my choice. I've got to decide what I'm making for dinner and other things!

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

lol.

Or lefties blaming all cops for the actions of a couple.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never said they had to have a legitimate reason, but people who are mocking this woman seem to think she needs one by asking why she is doing it.

Why ask the question if no answer or legitimate reason is needed in order for someone to express themselves?

I did say that I do not agree or disagree with what she's doing because as I see it she is exercising her free speech. Leave her be.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yo I wasn't alive during the Crusades,Salem Witch Trial's or the Spanish Inquistions.

Neither was anyone else living today.

Nice try conflating issues.

And for the record.

RELIGION isn't a RACE.

It's behavior learned out of a BOOK.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well as John Kerry says. The current Sec. State.

Americans have the RIGHT to be stupid.

www.reuters.com...

Who are we to argue.

link   

Sorry, you said. . .

There's no legitimate reason for her to feel sorry about something she never did just as there is no legitimate reason for people to mock her for doing what she is doing. One side has an inferiority complex, the other a superiority complex, they both feed off of each other to the delight of those running the circus.

Bold is mine.

Why do we need a legitimate reason to express ourselves?
Why does she need a legitimate reason?

Why do we need ANY reason to express ourselves?

link   
She is not hurting anyone else in the process? If her video goes viral nationwide, than there are many who will expect others to do the same as her. So I would say it could effect ohh... 75% of the population?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
whats funny about it ? poor woman got media overdose and took action

beats posting about it

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I never said anyone did, you're misconstruing what I'm saying. Mock her all you want but mocking her doesn't do the situation any good other than to get people riled up over nothing.

If she did this just to get attention or to make people angry or whatever the case may be, she's in the wrong as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, so why not take the high ground and ignore her?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

And whose fault is it that her video is going viral? I see the media doing that, meaning if you or 75% of the country are affected by it then that's your own fault for buying into the racial propaganda they're trying to push by sensationalizing it. This shoudln't affect anyone in any way, but the media sensationalizes it and people gobble it up because they are addicted to drama.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Requiring a reason implies justification of the act.

She needs no reason to do so, nor do I to comment on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Then we are in agreement on the reasons aspect of the situation, but what's done is done. If everyone ignored her then guess what? The world would go on as usual, but people love the drama they create from it so they push it past where it should go. The media is the biggest offender, those who buy into it are the second biggest.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That's your opinion.

I just think she's stupid.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No, it's a fact. The media is sensationalizing this to get people's panties in a wad and to cause division and discord. All distractions to keep us focused away from our common enemy.

There's no reason this should affect anyone and the only reason it would is if people let it. It's stupid to let something like this piss you off because it doesn't affect you one bit.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The media sensationalizes everything except the truth.

That, the media tries to hide.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yo I wasn't alive during the Crusades,Salem Witch Trial's or the Spanish Inquistions.

Neither was anyone else living today.

Nice try conflating issues.

And for the record.

RELIGION isn't a RACE.

It's behavior learned out of a BOOK.

You just love to blame every black person for gang shootings, you blame every mexican for drugcartels and every muslim for terrorism.
You demand responsibility from every other religious or racial group other than your own.
When a white male does a mass shooting or takes hostages in an abortion clinic than its classified as actions of one crazy individual yet when a black person does the same than it's a problem the whole black community should deal with. I can see a clear pattern in all this. It's the same logic you use when denying that global warming is caused by predatory capitalism or that American gun culture has nothing to do with the violence we are witnessing today. Denizl denial and more denial

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join