It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynx Escapes From British Zoo On First Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

He said Flaviu would not be starving as he had been used to catching wild animals at his former home.
www.bbc.co.uk... Story seems to be changing here.

Also they want to play recordings of his mum calling to lure him in. If he won't enter a trap and they can get close enough they'll shoot him with a tranquilliser dart.

He may decide to leave the area.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

oh my god i want it

-Alee

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Development that we can aid. A petition to get him reunited with his mother. www.change.org... ter=74641331&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

This petition is to reunite Flaviu with his mum once he has been captured. Clearly Flaviu has done everything he can to escape his current Zoo and return to life with his mother. Why he has been removed from living with his mum I don't know, but it is clear he is unhappy about it. To use his mothers calls and bedding to get him to return to the zoo, is just to trick him into thinking he will be reunited with his mum. Either bring both cats to Dartmoor or return both cats to Port Lympne Zoo. Please sign this petition to ask Dartmoor Zoo to reunite these two so they can live happily together again!

I have to say the attitude displayed by some of the zoo staff is shameful. He isn't a chattel to be used for profit. A chattel that must behave or be shot with a dart. He's a living, thinking and feeling being. This story is developing in a way that exposes the cruelty of animal showmanship.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Bit difficult with cats.

They are not actually social animals.

If he was to return there is a chance his mother would kill him.

Cats are meant to separate from there family's.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Captured after killing lambs. This isn't going to help the rewilding lobby.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Keepers believe the creature had begun reverting to the wild and was practising hunting.

<< 1   >>

join