It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather Aggressive Pro-EU Protester In London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Which guy?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I say we cut ties with Israel, they're bankrolling off of our billions in aide we give them every year.

Let's be free of this foreign consortium! We can even come up a catchy buzzword for it so that people will latch into it a little easier. Maybe Israexit? Freesrael? I'm drawing a blank, can someone help me here? I'm no good with buzzwords.
edit on 7/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The guy from your first post.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How about Islexit from the human race? We can try Catholexit and Muslexit too. I am all for all you freakin nutjobs leaving humanity.

You game?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Presenting himself as a genuine protestor, but who knows? He could be paid to shout, that would make sense of his annoyance. There are several attempts to get meaningful feedback in the videos. Varying success. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

The guy from your first post.

Just because he sounded German doesn't mean he doesn't live in London. It's just an anti brexit protest and when this guy stops chanting you can tell he isn't English.

Problem is the pro-Europe know they are in trouble without the 5th largest economy in the world, so the foreign pro Europeans know their days are numbered they are trying to change a vote.

I don't recall many protests like this after a vote, and I wonder what would happen if the vote went the other way?

Some self deserving hand wringing leftist apologist thinks democracy is great until it doesn't get its own way. Funny really, if you were to throw a UK flag in the face of a Muslim and chant shame on you for 7/11 or etc. That self entitled little ******* would be the first to demand you are locked up.

I'm glad they lost if those are the types from remain.

Now lets bus them home and begin making Britain great again.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok then another protester that has no idea what he is protesting about, the confusion on his face is classic when asked why he is protesting.....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That is the thing. He certainly seems as if he is protesting as an agitator, and not as a person with true reasons to protest.

He seems fake, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is the generation that will accept the NWO with open arms. It's what "they" have been waiting for.

We now have an entire generation of hapless, ignorant twats, so completely dependent on the state and convincingly brainwashed of its necessity and moral desirability, that they are willing to turn on their formerly-prized democratic principles and insist on being governed by unaccountable powers.

They are literally running into the arms of the NWO, who have sold them their vision through the repeated mantra of tolerance and inclusion.

The only people standing in the way are the older and wiser, who've seen this movie before and know how it ends.

When they're gone (which won't be long), the whole world will be simply handed to the greatest tyranny ever known on a silver platter.
edit on 7/2/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
This is the generation that will accept the NWO with open arms. It's what "they" have been waiting for.

We now have an entire generation of hapless, ignorant twats, so completely dependent on the state and convincingly brainwashed of its necessity and moral desirability, that they are willing to turn on their formerly-prized democratic principles and insist on being governed by unaccountable powers.

They are literally running into the arms of the NWO, who have sold them their vision through the repeated mantra of tolerance and inclusion.

The only people standing in the way are the older and wiser, who've seen this movie before and know how it ends.

When they're gone (which won't be long), the whole world will be simply handed to the greatest tyranny ever known on a silver platter.

I agree mostly except I think that less than half, perhaps even a quarter of that generation are the ignorant, hand wringing apologetic politically correct spoonfed w4nkers, most of the generation need to find their voices again and hopefully this will be it.

Unfortunately I would say 90% of my mates hate Europe, hate political correctness, have seen their jobs taken by Eastern European cheap labour and yet still refuse to vote. If this were a conspiracy site I might wonder if a public school education teaches the majority of those who attend the system not to bother.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It would be good to get his input in a less stressful environment. Does he have a logical, well thought out position? Or is it just noise.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I just saw the protest on TV. Laughed when someone said "i will pay attention when there are over 17 million there"

Drop the mic moment.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How has this got anything to do with BREXIT. The UK does not give Israel billions. But he, you got a star for the comment proving that anything anti-Israel attracts stars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join