It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possessing an alien body through astral projection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Is is possible to possess an extraterrestrial body through astral projection? If so someone should do that then commender the flying saucer and land it on the street outside NBC's news studio.

I haven't been successful at astral projection, I hope someday I will be.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
Is is possible to possess an extraterrestrial body through astral projection? If so someone should do that then commender the flying saucer and land it on the street outside NBC's news studio.

I haven't been successful at astral projection, I hope someday I will be.

So why the thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So why the thread

Because if someone can possess an alien they can prove to the world they exist by making the flying saucer and alien appear on a news station!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No way man, I would hit the drive through at Taco Belll.

Yo Quero!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
No, it's not possible, Once I was pretty close when I did Ketamine & '___' but, the aliens wear aliminum foil helmets to prevent entering their mind...Sorry....

M43

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok, I'll go way out on my "comfortable about discussing" limit line and say yes you can possess a human body but I'm not sure about an alien body/mind. Most aliens have a higher brain function and function way above our current human awarness. They also have technology that is well more advanced that links to the brain somehow. I'm not sure if you want to even try APing into an et because they could end up damaging you and your brain functioning.

You can project and talk to ets though. But if they are aware of your ability , they could come and bother you. Some ets are very curious.

Oh, wanted to say good luck and keep trying to AP. AP opens doors you never knew you could even attempt. It will take you on adventures away from earth or on earth or where ever you want to go.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by M43]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You would never make it to the ground in a ufo in one piece...unless someone from high in the government orders our defenses to stand down again...given past performance you have a better chance of flying a 747 into a building than being able to land a ufo on NBC's front door.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good luck on astral projecting man.
That being said, be very careful around entities that give off a not human vibe in the astral. I have barelly got over a debilitating injury that made it nearly impossible for me to astrally project, and I am finding that the astral plane can be a dangerous place all over again. In general anything that seems like it could kick the sh-- out of you on that plane, do the same thing most people do on this plane and stroll right on by avoiding eye contact hehe.

top topics

join