It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The myth of millennial entitlement was created to hide their parents’ mistakes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So much misdirection. Too much in fact.

I am a millennial. But I am one who chose a much harder path. I guess I am a masochist. I chose not to go through with college. I don't care to buy a #ing house. I finally started accepting food stamps just this past two years after 5 years of slowly declining income to well under 15 grand a year.

Entitled? If anything my sister is the entitled one, but she never used her college degree to obtain a job that she studied for. She gave up trying to become another coffee/// (this God damn auto-correct correct is starting to tick me off.) /// cog in the machine that is public education. She instead took a government civilian job. The same job I had a few years back. And I dropped out. Of high school.

However I want to obtain a means of cheap living.

Personally I think the only ones who should be able to purchase cheap homes should only be low income workers. Instead of Richie rich people buying "economy" homes to save more money.

I have met a few rich people who live in homes that are cheaper in mortgage payments than my apartment.

Oh well. I guess when millions more start to take notice of what is really happening there will finally come a big change. And government will have more control over what we can and can not do.

I give up as a millennial now. I feel like George Carlin now. I don't care what happens anymore. Now more than ever I have even stopped caring about this election.

Screw it I am just going to turn myself off from the world again instead of trying to figure it out. No more truth. I am just going to concentrate on myself from now on and hopefully I can stop being so dependant on republicans and democrats giving aide.

I'm just done. Nothing helps and nothing works.

Personally I think the patent office should be torn down. But oh well.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Giving up is an option I guess.....it's a shame because you identified a very significant problem, patenting technology that isn't really fair or moral.....if you are here, I think you "care".....but stepping back can be very healthy, from my old ass Gen X perceptive, go camping, get in tune with nature, feel better and live to fight another day...forge the World you want.....

<< 1  2   >>

join