It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Egregore Thoughtform"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So, I AM a mason too

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intheblue
I know some of you have read that site as well, just wondering what your take on it is, right now? I'm on page 37 and I can't believe how much of it makes sense in that stage managed, master hypnotist, sublminal indexing kinda way. And, what's the alternative explanation for things, if it isn't on the right track, at least, to some partial aspect of the totality?

At this point, it seems incomplete because it doesn't resolve the "where did the egregore of thinking entities come from, if we were all in a state of perfect harmony and awareness?". I intend to finish reading the site, but i'm looking for a spoiler pertaining to the question posed, if that's permissable.

What thoughts have you who have read it, or are reading it? Do you feel optimistic, or do you feel worse off having read it? I enjoy it, tho some of the deeper concepts still haven't sunk in, but when you get past the repetition of the same certain concepts, and the seeming nit-picky attention to certain details, it can be a very interesting and entertaining site to read. Any thoughts?

ETA Sorry, forgot the reference point---> illuminatimatrix

Anyways, be well!

Bryan the author of the blog can be correct. If he is correct, Sethian Gnosticism could be correct about how we where created! Bryans illuminatimatrix blog and Sethian Gnosticism goes perfectly with each other.

For more information on Sethian Gnosticism visit The Forbidden Religion

<< 1   >>

join