It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Only Hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looking forward to the day that the ex will just let it go. My lord, it's been 2 years already.
I can only hope that she just moves on.
Dragging me into court once again over crap, with threats of jail time that , if I do go to jail, will affect the money she get's from me already.

Jail = not working

Get it??????

She has cost us more money with her petty vengeful threats.

Karma is going to catch up to her one day.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My daughters high school graduation is next week, and it's like she is trying to stop me from going for fear that I will speak to our old friends and tell them the truth of what really went down.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog

Every situation needs a hero.

Rise above others ignorance.

Be the better person. Try your best to do your best.

No one can fault you if have done everything you can to make the situation better.

Never let anyone keep you from your Children. There the ones that matter.

And they will remember you being there for the important things in there lives.

Wishing you the best.

edit on 24-5-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

No one can fault you if have done everything you can to make the situation better.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you.
I was chatting with my daughter last night, and I got the lump in my throat and the tears streaming down my eyes.
I realized that she has ignored all her mama's crap and has become a very strong and independent young woman with a bright future. So proud of her !

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog

originally posted by: crappiekat

Wishing you the best.

Thank you.
I was chatting with my daughter last night, and I got the lump in my throat and the tears streaming down my eyes.
I realized that she has ignored all her mama's crap and has become a very strong and independent young woman with a bright future. So proud of her !

Sounds like your daughter discovered the real score rather quickly.

Sounds like your ex is a bitter old hag furiously intent on making all around her as miserable as she is.

I normally encourage folks in your situation to FITTINGLY stand up for themselves.

However, no need to try and teach that pig to sing. It will only frustrate you and annoy the pig.

Might be better to keep as much distance as possible. Work whatever out with your daughter to fit her preferences--as far as are workable--and go on.

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN KEEPING A JOURNAL--YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT FIRST HINT A DIVORCE WAS LOOMING. KEEP ONE EVERY DAY FROM HEREON OUT.

LOG AND DATE, TIME STAMP AND SIGN EVERY ENTRY OF EVERY INTERACTION INVOLVING YOUR EX. KEEP IT IN A BOUND BLANK BOOK.

PUT IN THE JOURNAL EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID AND DONE--THE ACTIONS. You can keep a 2nd journal about your FEELINGS about what was said and done. But the one journal needs to be primarily if not exclusively ONLY THE FACTS.

30-90 days of such a journal would likely prove to any rational judge what the score was and take a LOT of the wind out of the sales of your ex.

You might need to include fitting context with every significant entry in your journal.

DISCIPLINE YOURSELF TO WRITE AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE in the journal every night--even if it would be: "No interactions today." etc.

PLEASE KEEP THE JOURNAL It can save you a ton of grief and money.

Prayers for an improved situation in your life.

PLEASE INSURE THAT YOU FORGIVE THE EX--AT LEAST CONFESS IT EARNESTLY DAILY until the "high octane ping" goes away and you begin to feel it. Then keep it up. THAT imho, will free God to deal more sternly and directly with your ex. He tends to avoid doing much with them until we forgive and let them go ourselves.

When we do, He can rapidly insure that they begin to reap what they have sown--with interest.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog
Looking forward to the day that the ex will just let it go. My lord, it's been 2 years already.
I can only hope that she just moves on.
Dragging me into court once again over crap, with threats of jail time that , if I do go to jail, will affect the money she get's from me already.

Jail = not working

Get it??????

She has cost us more money with her petty vengeful threats.

Karma is going to catch up to her one day.

Karma is not good because it effects those around them.

You can give them everything financially and they still won't be satisfied.

Reaping what one sows is not good if they are caught up by the darkside. They become grim reapers that effect both beast and humankind.

When you go there and you unintentionally find yourself sitting only a few seats away from your graduating child's other half, take that as a message God is not judging either of you because God is love. Because God is love telling your story to others will be in God's time. Just enjoy the day.

Send your daughter and ex both a bouquet of beautiful red roses symbolizing love. Do it tomorrow.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

You make worthy and thoughtful points, imho.

I do think it's wise for him to protect himself as best he can from the poison spewing.

And, the ex does not sound like she is likely to change for the better any time soon, short of a miracle.

Certainly the forgiveness is for himself to put the poison back out of himself vs hold it close to his being in unforgiveness, bitterness etc.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oh, I have gotten rid of the poison years ago.

I think that maybe she has finally let it go. It went go today in court , with a substantial monetary gain on her part. LOL !

But this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I feel I can finally move forward with my new love.

top topics

join