It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican tries to block nominee from office because he is a Muslim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Are people only SJW's if they stand up for something you don't believe in?

Or are all people who stand up for the rights of others SJWs?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I know, they like to pretend they don't have a social structure, norms, aspirations or anything they advocate for... or against.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Liquesence

The flaw is that both sides are using religion as an excuse. This pastor is a nobody just trying to stir the pot, and if the man was a radical or even moderate Muslim he wouldn't be in the position he is in. A part of the problem is that the SJW's are so fast to leap on this mans side just for the sake of being PC that it's almost cringe worthy.

So, because a Christian conservative is against a Muslim holding a chair, that means that the Muslim man is also using his religion as an excuse?

That's a bunch of BS if I ever heard any. The man's religion is not an "excuse" to be chair.

Lastly, I'm not sure what a social just warrior is, except for a person wanting equal opportunity and treatment for people who...largely *don't* get equal treatment in a large part of society simply because of their skin color, religion, etc.

SJW's, I think, stand up for the people who lave little to no voice in any given society.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

According to some state GOP platform, there is.

We're all outsiders anyway. To say we aren't is, well....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
I'll bet you're one of those people who condems Christian prayer and wearing crosses in public schools but doesn't say a word about muzlims praying in school or the girls wearing the black garbage bags...

Muzlims are anti Constitution and pro Sharia...They have no business being involved in the politics of our country..

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: MEDIKATED

The fact that most muslims believe that the U.S.A. should have Sharia law maybe one of many reasons that a muslim would be seen as unfit for any office in this country, but they are in office.

Polls say otherwise. Most Muslims moved here to get away from the Shariah law of their homelands.

The muslims have set up mosques and this is country belongs to them now.

It no more belongs to them that it does to Christians because they built a church.

Its funny that some people say oh muslims are peaceful loving people, ok press one on facts of Sharia and their beliefs and see what You get.

How about if I told you America is most likely the most Shariah compliant nation on the planet? Everything that Shariah law guarantees Muslims America gives them.

That's not being xenophobic that's being xenofactual.

How is welcoming ignorance factual?
No they didn't come here to get away from Sharia law...They came here to spread it...Muzlims didn't come here to be like Americans...They are determined to make Americans, and Germans, and French and Swedes to become like muzlims...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Joe-Bob is that you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Seriously, the mental gymnastics when it comes to this whole sjw thing is amazing.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

You read that on the Internet so it must be true right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join