It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undetected Biowarfare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I accentuated part b) because I felt it was the important part.
I prefer the full context. Always.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States
Yes. I know. That's why laws have been enacted. Laws like the one which you (partially) cited.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I prefer the full context. Always.

Which is why I provided the link, so that people could read the full law from a reputable source. If you think I should have copied and pasted the entire text into my post, I'll keep that in mind next time I see you post a few lines from a multi-page document.

Yes. I know. That's why laws have been enacted. Laws like the one which you (partially) cited.

I can appreciate that you believe that the US Department of Defense would follow the law or ethical standards when it comes to medical testing on humans. I don't share that faith, however. There are far too many examples of three letter agencies ignoring the law when convenient.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are far too many examples of three letter agencies ignoring the law when convenient.

In which case, your selective quoting of the law is irrelevant.

You attempted to make it sound like the law allows unrestricted testing by the military. It doesn't.

You now claim that the law doesn't matter anyway.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: riley

Gonna want to add the variety of Lymes disease to this list!
yup. Beat me to it. I have Lyme with a bartonella coinfection (at the very least). It is all of this and more. 98% of alzheimers patients have Lyme in their brain fluid. Scary, and very little help to be found. Thanks to the OP for the post.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

There are far too many examples of three letter agencies ignoring the law when convenient.

You attempted to make it sound like the law allows unrestricted testing by the military. It doesn't.

Yes, the law does allow biological warfare testing by the Department of Defense specifically because of the exceptions I selectively quoted. Those exceptions are legal loopholes big enough to float a battleship through, which was the point of my post, so my selective quoting was entirely relevant to my post.

And yes, the law doesn't matter anyway because there are no significant penalties for breaking the law. If Bayer, working under the DoD, were to get the "consent" of some illiterate prisoners for Anthrax testing, and those prisoners die, no one would serve a day in jail over it. At worst, their families might get some taxpayer money after a decade or so. And that's only if it were discovered and proven.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yes, the law does allow biological warfare testing by the Department of Defense specifically because of the exceptions I selectively quoted. Those exceptions are legal loopholes big enough to float a battleship through, which was the point of my post, so my selective quoting was entirely relevant to my post.

And yes, the law doesn't matter anyway because there are no significant penalties for breaking the law. If Bayer, working under the DoD, were to get the "consent" of some illiterate prisoners for Anthrax testing, and those prisoners die, no one would serve a day in jail over it. At worst, their families might get some taxpayer money after a decade or so. And that's only if it were discovered and proven.

Not unlike the WHO and the Melinda Gates Foundation working together eradicating polio with vaccines that were banned in western countries..

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but I highly recommend it.

It's kind of long, but it covers a lot of information, including the mycoplasmas that you mentioned in your original post. The video indicates that Africa is the go to spot these days for human pharmaceutical testing. They are told they are getting free vaccines or medicine, but they have no way of understanding what else is included in those doses.

Disclaimer:

The fact that I did not include every topic discussed in this 2 hr.+ video should in no way be interpreted to mean that I wish to hide any information the video may contain. The viewer is responsible for forming their own opinions about the topics discussed in the video. This disclaimer is void in VA, MA, and CT. This disclaimer is not valid where prohibited or taxed by law. This disclaimer does not apply to foxes, eels, pomeranians, bottle-nosed dolphins, or any member of the mollusk family. Reading this disclaimer constitutes acceptance of the terms of the disclaimer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join