It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO videotaped over Texas, 11-07-04

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here's sdrumrunner's pic, hosted by me. Definitely appears to look like something streaming off the side of the object...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
that second video is pretty amazing, i cant imagine what it can possibly be. way to big to be a bird. i wish i knew the dimensions of the jet so i could gage the dimensions of the object. they certainly did almos collide, whateve it was.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Here's sdrumrunner's pic, hosted by me. Definitely appears to look like something streaming off the side of the object...

Hey MoW,

I can't see the photo...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah sorry, i attached it at one of the forums i frequent and i didnt realize it couldnt be viewed outside the forum.

This should work:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Living in Texas, it looks a lot like these peculiar birds we have. They resemble seagulls, but are very large and glide on the jet streams. And they pretty much fly the exact same way, with the same shape.

Those clouds, btw, are absolutely stunning.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think Ohgr's signiture said it best:

There are no facts only interpretations -
FREDERICK NIETZSCHE

Everyone is going to see what they want to see. If u want to see a UFO or alien then u will see one. If u want to see a bird then you will see a bird.

Personally, I think its too blurry to distinguish with any certainty what it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
Everyone is going to see what they want to see. If u want to see a UFO or alien then u will see one. If u want to see a bird then you will see a bird.

No, no, no... if that were the case, half of us would be saying we saw Nicole Kidman naked, and the other half would be seeing The Rock or some such...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Personally, I think its too blurry to distinguish with any certainty what it is.

I agree with that statement 100%.

I think Ohgr's signiture said it best:

There are no facts only interpretations -
FREDERICK NIETZSCHE

With this, I don't. Let me ask you this: Is it a fact that I just posted this, or just an... "interpretation?"

Lastly, for thelibra: I am by no means saying it is not a bird, but am nonetheless curious as to the appearance of the anomoly off the left-hand edge of the bird/plane/object in the 7th through 5th-to-last frames of the clip -- there is mention of this on the 1st page of the thread, along with a still image of the 6th-to-last clip on this page.

Which leads me to ask: Is that cowbird dropping dook from its wingtip?

[edit on 14-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
After a day now, i'm willing to conclude that i as well think it's too hard to tell what this thing actually is by the available video clip. Could be a bird, a plane OR a UFO.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think Its a UAV like the X-43

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join