It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did this dream mean? (HellHound on big fire)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I would like to start off that i saw a hellhound in game when i was like 10, didnt even think of one ever, till now.

Last night i had this weird sets of dream they were really weird. One of them scared the # out of me.

The Dream :

I was smoking a ciggarete, nothing was going on cant remember if i was with anyone. All of a sudden i saw something burning, it looked like a big fire behind my car on the streets but it started to move. Yes the fire! This "thing" came out from behind of the car, it was really bright. It was a black dog on fire, the fire was so bright. It was moving towards me, and all of a sudden it was near me, looked at me and started biting me.

I woke up with chills and i was shaking it was really scary. I looked up and i know now that it was a hellhound on fire.

Does anyone know what is the meaning of the dream?

Yes i looked it up already but i saw poor answers, maybe you guys can help me

Thank you for all the answers

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Why are you making another OP about this? try asking a moderator for help, if you want to move your old thread to another forum

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

I did this already :c

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So you didn't like the answers you were getting? A dog biting you in a dream means you are having trouble with something on your life, usually the thing that also appears in your dream.

You said it came from behind your car while you were smoking a cigarette.

You shouldn't smoke, and drive carefully.

Whatever mileage you get from 'burning hounds of hell' is secondary to that. Like you said, it was familiar from some game you played.

edit on 20-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It was like 10 years ago. I think that dream had a bigger meaning

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
In the other thread,, you said you were "going through some things" with your girlfriend.

i have some stuff im going through now. With my girlfriend

black dog on fire

Your girlfriend is the bitch from Hell?
edit on 20-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I am, but we are not together anymore, for now i think. We are in separation

Yea haha probably
edit on 20-4-2016 by JustKoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz

It was like 10 years ago. I think that dream had a bigger meaning

What was ten years ago?

Are you still smoking? Dying from cancer or emphysema is the worst kind of hell you can imagine.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Idk its not important. Yea i still smoke

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Was there smoke rising from the flames ?

Shaitan class Djinn often appear as either fire or air elementals.

The black smoke is the body that takes the form of a dog of war, shade, wraith or hat man.

It seems that it could be a djinn (fire elemental) that took the form of a hell-hound. i assume its eyes were red ?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe the hellhound represents the cigarettes you smoke and it attacking you was a message telling you to stop smoking? Just a guess on my part.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Most dream symbols are better understood when knowing the person's background or current life events but I'll give my best guess as I love dream studies.

When you are smoking the cigarette is it relaxing? Are you de-stressing from something stressful or is it a habit to keep your mood steady? The feeling you felt during the cigarette is your current situation, either distressing or maintaining stress. The hell hound could symbol a disturbance in your flow. You may be paranoid that something horrible and random is awaiting just out of sight to pop out at anytime and try to consume you.

A lot of us have similar issues. Every time things are going good for me I get stress dreams because deep down I am convinced all my plans are going to fall apart.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The state of the car is the state of your life. That you were smoking is emblematic of addictive or negative behavior. The hellhound is a dark or demonic spirit or negative person. Being bitten is emblematic of strife or quarreling. Fire is a raging problem in your life.

So when people tell you that you are having a bad time with your girlfriend and it's likely a dream about that ... and the idea that the cigarette has to do with the idea you can't let go. Obviously, here you are 10 years later wanting answers ...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This happend few days ago, i was talking about something else.

But thanks for the answer

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

It does help a lot thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I did some bad things that i regret too.

new topics

top topics

join