It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You do realize when we say minorities, we are referring to Blacks, Mexicans, and anyone who ISN'T WHITE?

The fact that you brought up the 'knock-out' game shows me how much a covert racist you are. You automatically assumed this was just a plea in regards to African Americans. If you haven't noticed, the Neo-Nazis also hates Muslims (which is predominantly a religion for people of color), and they hate Jews. They hate basically anything that is not white.

So again, thank you for exposing your covert racism. I hope the watchers judge you accordingly.
edit on 16-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

What do you have to say about all the anti-white racial violence and racism that's been a staple of the last 8 years?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

To say he does not attract racists and white supremacists is a lie, the KKK has endorsed him for Pete's sake!!! Ask 100 white supremacists which candidate they are voting for I bet 99 say Trump.

The Democrat party and Obama not only get endorsed by racist groups and people, but do this openly with no backlash or outrage. How do you feel about their support for BLM and La Raza?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Lmao my god. 8 years of a black man in the highest office = Anti-white racism.

Meanwhile, whites of antiquity, for nearly 400 years, carried an institution based off anti-black sentiments. When so far as to use science and religion to justify their racial hatred and reason for subjugation. Can you believe that? They used BOTH SCIENCE and RELIGION (enemies of each other) to try to justify their clear racial hatred and 'superiority'

And when they lost the Civil war, and had to free African Americans, STILL tried to put legislation in place to deny minorities their due, all because of this racial hatred. Kept this legislation in place until 1965! And even AFTER that, it still took them some time to even accept minorities. The intensity of anti-black racism was so great that we still deal with its after effects in this day and age.

But, a black man holding the office of president for 8 years stirs up anti-white racism.

I can't take this.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

My God, are you talking seriously? there is no problem at all that be white in America, as a matter of fact it is proven that police and authorities are more likely to trust you if you are Caucasian, there is no racial screening at all for white people.

How many times we have seen people like Sheriff Arpaio of Arizona claiming that all the people that are ethnically Mexican are illegals, when we know that this country annexed in 1840s half of Mexico, so how in the name of God can't be Mexican Americans?

Pls check:

en.wikipedia.org...

Police has not showed brutality against white People but certainly there are more of a dozen of grave incidents in the last 8 years of abuse of force against African Americans all along the country, even under the Presidency of an African American.

Pls check:

en.wikipedia.org...

I have the feeling that all this racism and hatred is boosted by a really wrong way of thinking called Whitopia, the crazy idea that we are living in Europe, when it is clear that this is a different continent, for almost 20000 years and never before 5 centuries ago there were Europeans living in this lands, with the only rare exception of some occasional trips of Vikings to Terranova in Canada.

Honestly your statement sounds frankly cynical.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/16/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Lmao my god. 8 years of a black man in the highest office = Anti-white racism.

I'm talking about the more and more blatant racism that has transpired since his election. From the knockout game, to MTV promoting anti-white racial stereotypes, to BLM's constant demonetization of white students and promotion of racial segregation.

Meanwhile, whites of antiquity, for nearly 400 years, carried an institution based off anti-black sentiments.

Which has what to do with me or other white people? Lots of people have been oppressed throughout history, including whites. There are laws in p lace now. There is no institutional racism oppressing minorities. If there is, there are laws on the book sand you can prosecute it. People like you want white people to forever be your boogyman.

When so far as to use science and religion to justify their racial hatred and reason for subjugation. Can you believe that? They used BOTH SCIENCE and RELIGION (enemies of each other) to try to justify their clear racial hatred and 'superiority'

Yeah, because the left does this constantly in the present time to rationalize hatred for whites. For example:

And when they lost the Civil war, and had to free African Americans, STILL tried to put legislation in place to deny minorities their due, all because of this racial hatred. Kept this legislation in place until 1965! And even AFTER that, it still took them some time to even accept minorities. The intensity of anti-black racism was so great that we still deal with its after effects in this day and age.

So this is your rationalization for racism against whites now?

But, a black man holding the office of president for 8 years stirs up anti-white racism.

I can't take this.

He's actually mixed. He's half white. Why do you ignore that fact?
edit on 16-3-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

My God, are you talking seriously? there is no problem at all that be white in America

No? Then why is the never ending narrative that white people are out to oppress minorities? Why are gatherings of white people instantly labeled racist? Why are racial segregated "safe spaces" needed to "protect" minority students from white ones? Why are racist characters on TV only ever white? Why is racism ONLY discussed as a white problem?

as a matter of fact it is proven that police and authorities are more likely to trust you if you are Caucasian, there is no racial screening at all for white people.

Uh, no. You're more likely to be shot by the cops if you're white. White people are harassed, beat and killed by police all the time. If you actually knew anything about the subject, you would know that.

The Real Story of Race and Police Killings
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
You do realize when we say minorities, we are referring to Blacks, Mexicans, and anyone who ISN'T WHITE?

You mean like my wife ... right? Or my kids ... right?

Here's what I got from the rest of your post.

OBTW, who is the we? (Let's wait and see if we understand what a rhetorical question is)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

"We" referring to 'myself, and those who speak of 'minorities' We refers to any group of people (race irrelevant who interprets the word 'minorities' in the same way that I do) I am making the distinction between your interpretation of 'minorities' and a normal non-racists interpretation. What a terrible attempt at deflecting.

You see when you read 'minorities', you automatically assumed 'only blacks' hence your reply about the knock-out games. When I read 'minorities', I thought (Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Gays, etc). See the difference? You used this game to justify your hatred for the black man but fail to realize that in mentioning this game, you expose your own racism. I'm sure you are a regular poster at Godlikeproductions, as that gif comes directly from that abomination of a site.

Now you are using a simple pronoun as 'we' to try deflect and protect yourself from your own exposure but it is too late. You have been exposed; no run along somewhere. We have no use for people like you in the new Kingdom.
edit on 17-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join