It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Happened With The Oregon Occupation Since You Stopped Paying Attention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So that came our three days before the round up and they still did it. Hardly the case for them returning the cows if they knew about it before hand.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Documents show the BLM paid a Utah cattle wrangler $966,000 to collect Bundy's cattle

Holy crap...

This whole thing is just of giant clusterf... of greedy people and power versus the power wielding government disguised as some constitution battle.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The plan was to get Bundy to "buy back" his own cattle.

They wanted to apply the "proceeds" to the fines.

To date as far as I know, there has been no further pursuit of Bundy to collect anything.

Perfect blackmail scenario.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait, so you tell him the official MSM reports he reads clouds his mind but then you link Fox News as your source?

I grant you permission to think, say, and write whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So was it that they couldn't get them to market or that they couldn't get Bundy to buy them back?

I am sure you will have a MSM source to show me what it was, while in them same breath ridicule me for posting one.
But we can drop all that.

I still want to know how you can consider him not a freeloader when he was using land he wasn't paying for after he had agreed to pay to use it the year before the modification. He didn't have problem with leasing it then.
Bundy is the true welfare queen. And we had people willing to kill federal agents over it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So was it that they couldn't get them to market or that they couldn't get Bundy to buy them back?
Both

I am sure you will have a MSM source to show me what it was, while in them same breath ridicule me for posting one.
But we can drop all that.

I still want to know how you can consider him not a freeloader when he was using land he wasn't paying for after he had agreed to pay to use it the year before the modification. He didn't have problem with leasing it then.
Bundy is the true welfare queen. And we had people willing to kill federal agents over it.
Not my call

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The feds could have easily sold that cattle, if you don't think they could then you are just being willfully ignorant. They could have sold it pennies on the dollar to someone if all they cared about was getting some money back. But the reality is that they knew they had an armed stand off and the best course of action was to realease them to prevent jack asses from shooting them.

You keep saying not your call...
How is it not your call to say what it is? I am not asking you to make the final decision, I am asking what you think it is.
What do you call someone who using something without paying for it?

Sounds to me like you just don't want to answer the question.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Im over that, answer if he was freeloading or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Im over that, answer if he was freeloading or not.

Well

Um

I'm not sure.

Depends on the views of who was wrong in the first place.

<< 1  2   >>

join