It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom, son die waiting in car with tailpipe blocked by snow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shamaniski

Why even go through the trouble of killing yourself ?

Take a moment to think on how much trouble doing something like that causes, you're not the only one.

Even someone like me who has almost nothing to show for in life needs to keep pushing forward. We need to keep pushing because if we give up, we're no better than the ones who put us there in the first place.

Besides, I'm an awesome guy and sucks for the rest of the world they can't see it.

I know there's something about you that also makes you an awesome person, so why not let that part of you shine instead of living in the dark ?

I hope this hasn't reached you too late, and I really hope that you find what you need in order to keep moving beyond these thoughts you're having.

edit on 30-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am very cognizant of this potential issue due to repeated viewings of Beverly Hills Cop.

We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe.

As for the snowplow death, I have often wondered about that. Those things are downright frightening. And to see them coming at you from the opposite side of the road... Oh man. Tragic.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shamaniski
Im looking to commit suicide. Ive thought a lot about the carbon monoxide method with a car. Should I plug the tailpipe and just sit in the car? Never knew that could kill someone, thought had to hook up a hose or something.

shamaniski...If you're serious, please send me a private message...? No judgement.

I have found that the people you THINK are going to be there for you...often aren't.
However, the people that WILL be there for you...are the one's you wouldn't have expected.
I am here.

jacy

<< 1   >>

join