It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nazi clandestine organisation and the vatican(odessa)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i have been researching ww2 lately and have found some interesting info.The Vatican it seems was instrumental in aiding wanted NAZI war criminals escape the allies after the War. They used the Vatican's Rat Run, also used by the Allies to get downed air crews and escaped prisoners of war to safety during the War.
The so called ODESSA organization that was supposedly run by Hitlers favorite SS Officer Otto Skorzeny is supposed to have used contacts in the German Catholic church to facilitate Red Cross passports so these criminals could escape to South America.
There was an interesting program on the History channel. Does anyone have any info on this? Do they think the vatican had their fingers in the pie? I am not wanting any arguing just relevant information to back up or dismiss the claims www.thehistorychannel.co.uk...

[edit on 6-1-2005 by orangeman dave]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This kinda goes with your thread from Jan, 1,
did the Vatican aid the nazis in WW2, no?
Perhaps your new topic belongs with your previous thread?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
thanks for that dont tread on me but i believe the secret society odessa was not included so im posting on this forum. I want to get more info on the odessa like ceremonies and how it was aided, regards

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe that the first thread will do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Closed.

join