It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green & grey aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What happen to the green aliens? They use to be green but know there grey! What happen to the green ones? :_(

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There have actually been many different types of sightings...including green ones...

The greys are the most commonly sighted.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
:_) There still could be green aliens!
Greens & greys could be in same division of et & ebo! + :_)

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Maybe green and grey aliens are like white and black humans, depends on enviroment depends on skin colour, although this doesn't work with the theory that 'greys' are clones.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
it could be that the green aliens are wearing grey suits? Grey could easy be the color of their space suits. The common black eyes also look too artificial, perhaps some kind of shades.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have heard some reports of green aliens but most are dismissable.

Nordics and Greys are as far out there as i go.

I want to believe...

Any colour i just want proof for the genral public

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have saw sketches of the aliens at Roswell and they look nothing like "Grey" aliens. They look like 6 year old boys with over sized brains. all the facial features were in proportion with the body, no over seized eyes. Could this be a new type of alien unknown to us or a hybrid form of the grey.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
I have saw sketches of the aliens at Roswell and they look nothing like "Grey" aliens. They look like 6 year old boys with over sized brains. all the facial features were in proportion with the body, no over seized eyes. Could this be a new type of alien unknown to us or a hybrid form of the grey.

maybe they are hybrids with humans?

X files are ringing the bell right now

hit the button to early...
Do you have the link to the sketches, so we can see them?

[edit on 6-1-2005 by jazzgul]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I saw them in a documentary done by the history channel, I am sure if you goggle it hard enough you will find it. They were as I described they look like bald 6 year old's with over sized heads. Not completely over sized but bigger than your average human.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Theres a high chance that there are different green aliens, theyd never have to eat in the sense that we do, they would be green for the same reason that 80% of the planets flora is.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
thought they had tall, yellow aliens that they refer to as the nordic types who boss the little greys around.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm not a believer in Ets, but i did once read a UFO book that described Greys and Blues, both of the same physical structure, but the blue skinned type being much less hostile and aggressive than the grey variety.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well.....And I qoute X files movie here "so much for little green men" I don't think that little green men ever existed in reality. I think that green was the color the public wanted aliens to have.

new topics

top topics

join