It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Engineers Help the USA Figure out 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Since Robert Mueller's FBI is unable (for whatever reasons) to come up with what really happened on 9-11, some German Engineers thought they'd give us a hand figuring it out. Here's a link:

home.debitel.net...

dh

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, Kid muscle
Although they're undoubtedly right in most particulars, I've not been able to identify who these 'German engineers' are
Any leads?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I havn't fully explored the link yet. I'll letcha know when I have.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I haven't fully read(yet) the 9/11 Commissions final report published by W.W. Norton & Co but was wondering if it contains any financial details (suspect or not) recovered from the hard drives by CONVAR in Pirmasens,Germany.Seems like a few engineers over there could have some interesting info to share by now regarding the "put options" and other peculiar transactions made in the final moments of that chaotically horrific morning by those oddly unvexed & calculatingly sedate.

08/06/03: PIRMASENS, Germany (Reuters) - German computer experts are working round the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11.

Were criminals responsible for the sharp rise in credit card transactions that moved through some computer systems at the WTC shortly before the planes hit the twin towers?

Or was it coincidence that unusually large sums of money, perhaps more than $100 million, were rushed through the computers as the disaster unfolded?

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Manipulators with inside information made huge profits on sophisticated trades as the stocks of the airline and insurance companies plummeted in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 disaster. The inside information was so precise that experts have concluded that it could have only come from those who masterminded the terror attacks.

This money trail is the closest investigators have come to �a smoking gun� and could lead directly to those who planned the attacks. But with the notable exception of Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D.-Ga.), Congress has yet to demand a thorough and open investigation.

In the days following the terror attacks, suspicious and unusual stock trading activity indicated that people used inside information to make huge profits. The money made from the trades done with apparent inside information has been estimated at up to $15 billion worldwide

www.americanfreepress.net...

The Associated Press
This article appeared in the International Herald Tribune, 2001-10-04.

WASHINGTON - The [U.S.] government says it is investigating suspicious trading in 38 companies, including major airlines, cruise lines, General Motors Corp., and Raytheon Co., to determine if people used advance knowledge of the terror attacks last month to profit from trading in the companies' shares.
The Securities and Exchange Commission list includes several big companies that were tenants in the collapsed twin towers in the heart of New York's financial district: investment firms Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, the complex's biggest occupant, and Lehman Brothers; Bank of America; and the financial firm Marsh & McLennan.
Also among the companies named are the parents of major airlines American, Continental, Delta, Northwest, Southwest, United and US Airways, as well as the cruise lines Carnival and Royal Caribbean, the aircraft maker Boeing and the defense contractor Lockheed Martin.
In the days before the terrorist assaults, unusually high numbers of put options were purchased for the stocks of AMR Corp. and UAL Corp., the parents of American and United - each of which had two planes hijacked. A put option is a contract that gives a holder the right to sell an asset at a specified price before a certain date.
Several insurance companies are on the list - American International Group, AXA, Chubb, Cigna, CNA Financial, John Hancock and MetLife. In addition, American Express, Bank of New York, Bank One, Bear Stearns, Citigroup, Hercules, L-3 Communications Holdings, LTV Corp., Lone Star Technologies, Progressive Corp., Royal & Sun Alliance, XL Capital and W.R. Grace were named.
The commission has not previously disclosed details of its investigation, part of a worldwide inquiry into advance trading by individuals linked to the terrorists. The agency's list of 38 companies was posted Monday [2001-10-01] on the Web site of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada, which represents that country's securities firms.
The Securities commission has asked U.S. and Canadian brokerage and investment firm to review their records for trading in the stocks to find any unusual patterns in the weeks leading up to Sept. 11, the day hijackers slammed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, killing thousands.
Several days before the attacks, there was unusually heavy trading in airline and related stocks using a market tactic that essentially bets that a stock will decline in value.
Alex Popovic, vice president of enforcement for the dealers' group, said the agency asked brokerages to concentrate on stocks on the list, but not to limit their review.

Are there any CONVAR employees here at ATS who could elaborate on their findings or share their insights regarding the analysis of the data?I'd be very interested in hearing them.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
not only is there typed or printed english bad, they are just wrong. they aren't "helping" at all and need to get back to their day jobs.

the building fell because metal is flexible and bends under heat, even low heat. i'm a welder and fabricator.

the building was pulverized at the top first? and need to be completely pulverized before it had enough weight to make the rest come down? just BS. the top weighed enough already that a simple fall of about 2-3 stories could easily create enough momentum to bring the whole thing down.

haven't seen any good factual evidence of the trading situation that day.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by fledgling666]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When investigators tracked the trading back to ex-spook "Buzzy" Krongaard (CIA) the investigation went dead in its tracks. I have a pretty good idea who profited.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666
not only is there typed or printed english bad, they are just wrong. they aren't "helping" at all and need to get back to their day jobs.

the building fell because metal is flexible and bends under heat, even low heat. i'm a welder and fabricator.

the building was pulverized at the top first? and need to be completely pulverized before it had enough weight to make the rest come down? just BS. the top weighed enough already that a simple fall of about 2-3 stories could easily create enough momentum to bring the whole thing down.

haven't seen any good factual evidence of the trading situation that day.

Really?!? By the way, what engineering credentials did you say you had???
I was just wondering.

dh

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666

the building was pulverized at the top first? and need to be completely pulverized before it had enough weight to make the rest come down?

Well, pulverisation is the most interesting phrase
Everything was pulverised, and turned into a huge dust cloud - concrete steel flesh and bone - all pulverised
Hardly likely as a result of impact and jet fuel

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
When investigators tracked the trading back to ex-spook "Buzzy" Krongaard (CIA) the investigation went dead in its tracks. I have a pretty good idea who profited.

Ah yes Buzzy Krongaard,Alex Brown-Bankers Trust merger,Deutsche Bank connection...a little too close to the furnace maybe.

www.hereinreality.com...
www.americanfreepress.net...

I also find it fascinating that due to the enormity of the disaster & urgency to find any possible leads it wasn't the U.S. government that payed Convar to recover these records from the hard drives, but various credit card companies, accounting firms, and telecommunication firms.

Also how Kroll Inc.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
who was engaged by the Bank of Nova Scotia to supervise the relocation of the $200 million in gold and silver salvaged from WTC4 vault
www.hudsoncity.net...
www.sierratimes.com...
acquired CONVAR in June,2002 ,which now itself has been acquired by Marsh & McLennan who are under SEC/Spitzer investigation as well being the former occupant of Tower 1's 95th floor.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Vajrayana]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vajrayana

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Ah yes Buzzy Krongaard,Alex Brown-Bankers Trust merger,Deutsche Bank connection...a little too close to the furnace maybe.

Thanks for the links, Vaj.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is all I can say about the topic.Totally pointless and a waste of time.The U.S government knew what REALLY happened in 911 and they don't need any foreign engineer to educate them on what happened!!It's all BS.Well,really excellent BS I should say.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
All that needs be done is release the videos that caught the acts on tape.
From gas station security cameras to the parking lot videos, the footage is there, too bad this cover up is bigger than JFK...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wonder if the truth will EVER be exposed.Well,I hope at least it does in our lifetime while we're still alive.I'd love to see the expressions on the faces of those pro-U.S government dudes and dudettes when they really know the truth.

new topics

top topics

join