It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blatant double standard when it comes to race and the mainstream media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I found several that said it was. You chose to believe the one that suits you. I did the same.

I haven't seen any sources that you have posted. Please share.

You cant prove your version is true.

Yes I can. Not only is it proven that the quote you provided was from the inaccurate Jew News piece, you can watch the entire speech on youtube.

You choose to believe what you want. As do I. Your sources are no better or worse than mine. I just have more.

You have provided no sources, so far. I wait to read your infallible sources so that I may apologize for my ignorance.

Now, if you dont mind, the topic of the thread is bias in the media

Then why did you bring Michelle Obama in to this discussion to begin with?

How odd.

If you devoted half the time to hygiene that you devote to attacking me you might actually have some friends.

There are numerous sources out there to be found. Use any popular search engine and you will find them. Do your own research. I don't work for you. I wont work for someone I wouldn't hire.

I brought michelle in to demonstrate the difference in the way the media would respond to such a statement being made. It wasn't that difficult a concept to embrace. Obviously, I overestimated your abilities.

The topic is media bias and the obvious double standard. Even the links we are talking about, and the misquotes, are representative of that bias. Take off the liberal goggles, stop being so combative, and get a grip. The world doesn't revolve around you or your agenda. I can make my points using any method or media I choose and I do not have to justify it to you. Nor do I need to temper my position with whether you approve of it or not. You are meaningless and have no bearing whatsoever on what I say or how I choose to say it. You really need to get over yourself.

Now, are you finished derailing this thread or do you have more personal agenda to add?
edit on 1-12-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She didn't actually say what you claimed either time. You told/ repeated a lie to try and make a point and when called on it resorted to personal attacks on another member. Admit you are wrong or post an actual source.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I already did.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Really, when? I can't find a source you have posted in this thread. Am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Well just keep bringing it to the public eye, it is some form of propaganda to divide and separate. Creating a mediocre generation of race and religion fanaticism. Home grown terror agenda because when all is said and done it is the citizen who will suffer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join