It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami caused by us goverment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." *

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

However, a discernable eye has to be given here, and the truth of the matter is that we shouldn't blame Russia for what our own government has been using it against its own people as well as the people of other countries. Cohen is a liar and a deceit, using knowledge to further his militarist agendas.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just want to know what happen to the Us Naval base that was about 30 miles from the epicentre. A Naval base that could have had a few subs that went boom. And seriously now. Tsumnami, What a great way to get people to stop fighting.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You know - I have been off this site for a little less then 2 months on buisness/vocation, and was really excited to get back on here...

And then I read this kind of crap: "The Tsunami caused by US government"

For once, can't there be a natural disaster, or a political situation that is not the fault of the US government?

I mean, I know it must be hard to comprehend that Tsunamis could be a naturally occuring disastor and not some evil plan hatched by the secret NWO/US government puppet masters, but I promise - they have been devistating humanity far before the US was even a country.

In fact, notice the word is not English, is it? Maybe it is because these things have been happening in Asia for more then the USA's tiny 200 year history.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Does anyone think that the tsunami was caused by the us goverment setting of a bomb that caused the tsunami so that they could take over the area?

No I don't. Didn't they say that it was equivelant to 1 million nuclear bombs
or something along those lines?

Also I can't really see any benefit as to why the US government would
do that anyway, what would be the point? The US government gave
millions in aid, kind of self defeting if they did set of an earthquake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join