It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I see things all the time.In my dreams,or so they tell me.
but are they really dreams or memory drawbacks of reality. i couldnt tell
you.The things i see are horrific,most of the time. Heres what happened to me. Dont let it happen to you, can you stop it,no. Can you prevent it?
Now thats a good question. I was asleep in my bed, when ata about
3:40am i started to notice a faint ticking. It kept getting louder and louder.
Then there was a flash of white light. Blue orbs started to circle me.They
lifted me up through (amazingly) the roof.I cnat remember most of what happened after that,besides the fact that I know I was in outer space.
Frtom that "dream" on every were i go I see orbs not blue,but clear.
I dont know if anyone le\\else has this "affliction" but if so,please tell me. I hope Im not alone.
Do they have name?
Are they common?
sincerely, Smertfire
p.s. has anyone heard of Dreamland? It rings a bell but I dont know why.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i think the name dreamland is sort of our affiliation with ebe's and eme's. because its the closest way to describe our contact; as in dreamstate.

so if you were to say visit this place, it would be like a lucid dream b/c of the electromagnetic energies persistent in the environment. our reality is a dream anyway right?

smertfire:

sounds like an out of body or "alien abduction", pretty cool. im positive your not alone.

not sure of any specific name, but some claim that cells in our eyes sometimes appear as orbs. i see red weird pulsating designs sometimes, but what the heck is that? this could be the matrix, but who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If what you experienced is an OOBE you can control it if it ever happens again, you just need to remain calm and remember that you are in control.

If on the other hand was an abduction then you can't do anything about it as far as I know.

Dreamland is also an alias for Area 51.

[edit on 5/1/2005 by OniShiro]

new topics

join