It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True love?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good for you ! To me , love is having to be with someone because you cant live without them. I really don't see how you left him for so long and it didn't drive you crazy, are you sure your in love ?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Good for you ! To me , love is having to be with someone because you cant live without them. I really don't see how you left him for so long and it didn't drive you crazy, are you sure your in love ?

Agreed! I couldn't imagine life without him now.

Oh for years I liked him but never said a word. I was in denial you could say. He's my friends brother so to me he was off limits. Oh it was hard to ignore feelings yet not know what they were. I knew i felt something for him but i had no idea what it was honestly. I was always a rambling nervous ninny when I was around him. lol

I mean we went out last year and some guy said he was lucky to have me as his wife. I was like um he isn't my husband and we aren't even together and they guy looked at me and said "Wow you couldn't tell, you two have great chemistry." I just smiled. It was that night we both knew something was there, so he made the first move later on. I was happy he did.

We joke about it now and how many times we could have made a move but neither of us did.

I will never let him go.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
Hi Mblah!

I'm a little late to this party, but just ran across your thread and wanted to say congratulations! I'm very happy for you!!!

-gwynn

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I love the way how Albert Einstein said about it:
' You can't blame gravity for falling in love. '

top topics

<< 1   >>

join