It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Missouri proves racial hypocrisy on Universities

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As usual, you take an ordinary situation, exaggerate it, apply your agenda to it, and turn it into something it's not.

If being able to call the police when crimes are committed, and have them actually respond, is a "police state" then so be it.

You and so many here have been calling for "evidence" that these crimes are happening, and now you're crying because the LEOs say "Call us!"???

You're a piece of work, you are.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gryphon66

Im sorry, Gryphon...but that is pretty much what I hve already heard/seen. it sounds to me like he is trying to save whatever skin he has left while preserving whatever future he may be able to salvage in his future.

Everything he said could be copy/pasted into any other location. "We don't do enough". "We need to come together and communicate". "World peace". Etc, etc, etc.

This just sounds like some SJW's got together and screwed up this dudes career because they were able to get a bit of traction.

Well, thanks for considering the facts of the situation rather than giving your first knee-jerk reaction as so many have here done.

I can only tell you that I'm not a mind-reader. I can't tell you that President Wolfe didn't mean a single thing he said, that the Head Coach didn't mean a single thing he said, that administrators, faculty, etc. along with students didn't mean a single thing they said. If Wolfe had made this announcement in a vacuum, out of the blue, because some kids said "folks are being mean to us, waah" then I could put some credence behind this interpretation of events.

Regardless of what you see, and apparently what several others here see Texan, the evidence is clear that these events are going on. Sure, I know that folks on all sides of the racial divide (that certainly does still exist in the good ol USA) have their own agendas to pursue. Witness the professors and the group of White kids at the tent-city treating the reporters like dirt because ... well, apparently because they could. But what have the cries been for here?

None of these reports are EVIDENCE ... show us some EVIDENCE ... there's no EVIDENCE ... and the second that the local police say "Call us and report this kind of thing" well, now, it's a "police-state."

As often happens, BFT ... you and I once again are of two different minds on the topic apparently. I guess that's what makes the world go round, eh?

At least you talk about the actual issues, which is more than I can say for some here.

Best.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

racial terds
edit on 11-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
I just love when white people voice their opinion on what should be considered actual racism..

If you have never dealt with it, move on because you have no idea the effects it has on minorities.

Says a guy who undoubtedly lectures everyone about his struggles with slavery.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If it helps, im an equal opportunity cynic. I didn't believe Paula Dean, either.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im sorry, Gryphon...but that is pretty much what I hve already heard/seen. it sounds to me like he is trying to save whatever skin he has left while preserving whatever future he may be able to salvage in his future.

Everything he said could be copy/pasted into any other location. "We don't do enough". "We need to come together and communicate". "World peace". Etc, etc, etc.

This just sounds like some SJW's got together and screwed up this dudes career because they were able to get a bit of traction.

Well, thanks for considering the facts of the situation rather than giving your first knee-jerk reaction as so many have here done.

I can only tell you that I'm not a mind-reader. I can't tell you that President Wolfe didn't mean a single thing he said, that the Head Coach didn't mean a single thing he said, that administrators, faculty, etc. along with students didn't mean a single thing they said. If Wolfe had made this announcement in a vacuum, out of the blue, because some kids said "folks are being mean to us, waah" then I could put some credence behind this interpretation of events.

Regardless of what you see, and apparently what several others here see Texan, the evidence is clear that these events are going on. Sure, I know that folks on all sides of the racial divide (that certainly does still exist in the good ol USA) have their own agendas to pursue. Witness the professors and the group of White kids at the tent-city treating the reporters like dirt because ... well, apparently because they could. But what have the cries been for here?

None of these reports are EVIDENCE ... show us some EVIDENCE ... there's no EVIDENCE ... and the second that the local police say "Call us and report this kind of thing" well, now, it's a "police-state."

As often happens, BFT ... you and I once again are of two different minds on the topic apparently. I guess that's what makes the world go round, eh?

At least you talk about the actual issues, which is more than I can say for some here.

Best.

The evidence is so "clear" that we can't see it. It's not there, it doesn't exist, except in traditional myths handed down from one agitator to another.

You're really faulting some "white kids" vs reporters, while dreaming up excuses for the liberal kids vs. reporters ?

I mean come on, man. Try to remain intellectually credible.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

The evidence is so "clear" that we can't see it. It's not there, it doesn't exist, except in traditional myths handed down from one agitator to another.

AH ... there's the time-honored phrase ... "agitator" ... keep lying and denying. The evidence is clear.

You're really faulting some "white kids" vs reporters, while dreaming up excuses for the liberal kids vs. reporters ?

Is the majority of the folks on the screen in the video White? Is there something wrong with calling White people White?

How do you know they're liberal again? Is it gut-reaction you have to "angry, petty, vindictive little SOBs" that tipped you off? Nothing like projecting your issues on to others is there? Okay Mr. "Evidence."

LOL ... I have been. When are you going to start?

(BTW you were actually being "partisan" there when you ignorantly refer to what you perceive as their political persuasion; practical example.)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Just catching up on the thread, I was at work for a couple of days.

I find it odd that so much of our argument for dismissing people that wanted to know what this systemic racism on campus was is to keep citing that the president admitted it.

Before the president stepped down, you had a less flattering opinion on what he had to say.

A quote from you on a different thread.

LOL @ Wolfe's pathetic whining "complex, societal issues

So when he wasn't saying racism was systemic, he was pathetic and to be laughed at, but a couple of days later when he says something you like, he is an honorable man who statements prove the activists claims.

Also, why would he completely change his claims in just a matter of a couple of days. I was say there are three possibilities.

1. He somehow honestly never noticed a problem, but then after meeting with the activists now saw that the whole campus was mired in "systemic racism"

2. He knew the racism was happening, and purposefully refused to adress it.

3. He was trying to save his job and stop stop the distraction going on at his campus. So he said what he thought the activists wanted to hear.

Number 1 seems unlikely, if the racism is so bad and systemic, how could he not have seen it. Number 2 also seems unlikely, he would have to know that by intentionally condoning racism it would come back to harm him. And even if this was the case, why the change of heart at the last minute.

Number 3 seems very likely. Little did he know this capitulation would not help his job. besides, the conventional academia thought process is that this country was founded on systemic racism due to slavery, and in that sense he wasn't lying.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They're not allowed to protest too, because if the white kids were to protest being beaten by black kids, then they would be "racists" and the media would destroy them.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

AH ... there's the time-honored phrase ... "agitator" ... keep lying and denying. The evidence is clear.

Is the majority of the folks on the screen in the video White? Is there something wrong with calling White people White?

How do you know they're liberal again? Is it gut-reaction you have to "angry, petty, vindictive little SOBs" that tipped you off? Nothing like projecting your issues on to others is there? Okay Mr. "Evidence."

LOL ... I have been. When are you going to start?

(BTW you were actually being "partisan" there when you ignorantly refer to what you perceive as their political persuasion; practical example.)

Ahh, YOU have deemed the word agitator unusable. I'll have to remember that. I say it, YOU WIN ! YAY !

You actually want to claim that the "safe space" clowns are NOT in the liberal crowd, against Wolfe and the university ? Go right ahead, it's your credibility.

I know a petty little SOB when I see one....oftentimes they're seen threatening people with cameras. But you say nay, eh ?

I like the "I know you are but what am I" as a clincher. Right proper.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just catching up on the thread, I was at work for a couple of days.

I find it odd that so much of our argument for dismissing people that wanted to know what this systemic racism on campus was is to keep citing that the president admitted it.

Before the president stepped down, you had a less flattering opinion on what he had to say.

A quote from you on a different thread.

LOL @ Wolfe's pathetic whining "complex, societal issues

So when he wasn't saying racism was systemic, he was pathetic and to be laughed at, but a couple of days later when he says something you like, he is an honorable man who statements prove the activists claims.

Also, why would he completely change his claims in just a matter of a couple of days. I was say there are three possibilities.

1. He somehow honestly never noticed a problem, but then after meeting with the activists now saw that the whole campus was mired in "systemic racism"

2. He knew the racism was happening, and purposefully refused to adress it.

3. He was trying to save his job and stop stop the distraction going on at his campus. So he said what he thought the activists wanted to hear.

Number 1 seems unlikely, if the racism is so bad and systemic, how could he not have seen it. Number 2 also seems unlikely, he would have to know that by intentionally condoning racism it would come back to harm him. And even if this was the case, why the change of heart at the last minute.

Number 3 seems very likely. Little did he know this capitulation would not help his job. besides, the conventional academia thought process is that this country was founded on systemic racism due to slavery, and in that sense he wasn't lying.

Give it up. He knows what was in the guy's mind, and you do not. So Shuddup !!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join