It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion Heard On A321 Black Box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

A bomb couldn't make it through customs. An exploding engine sounds most plausible.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blissful
It could be bad security.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well if you're a guy I take it all back.

edit on Rpm110615v32201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It could be bad security.
If they'd disguised the bomb highly enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Haha it's ok, I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blissful

A bomb couldn't make it through customs. An exploding engine sounds most plausible.

Unless one of the cargo handlers managed to get something through.

Wouldn't passengers have been taking photographs with their smartphones during the flight? There should be hundreds of possible clues there. There's always someone making a video at any time on any flight.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm sure it's within their budget.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Those phones were in an explosion and fell to the ground...could they really survive?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In September, A British Airways Boeing 777 suffered a catastrophic engine failure on takeoff from Las Vegas with fire and debris shooting into the wing and fuselage.

Photographs of the British Airways 777 show that the protective casing on the right side of the left engine was ripped into shreds by shrapnel, some of which ended up on the runway while other parts tore away at the inner wing and fuselage causing severe damage.
Source

Although this incident did not cause the Aircraft to crash, it shows that some engine explosions could easily tear a wing off and ignite the fuel. Still not a bomb until tests for explosives and physical evidence is revealed.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If a bomb caused the plane to go down, why is it that a Russian baby girl was found deceased on the ground, 21 miles before/ahead of the rest of the debris field? The "Black Boxes" didn't indicate any decompression or explosion when flying over the area where this little girl fell to her death.

Story: www.mirror.co.uk...

Also, the forensic people say that none of the usual bomb-type burns have been found on passenger remains, or sections of the plane.

Maybe some part of the plane's structure did start to fail earlier in the flight, but the sensors weren't present, or weren't functioning in that section, and therefore couldn't report the beginnings of a catastrophic structural failure?
-cwm

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well, I didn't say it was a bomb. I speculated, but reading my OP you can see I await official cause. Though of course it could be a lie. We have to wait and explosions don't equal bombs.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Forgive me for assuming that because you started this thread in the TERRORISM forum, that you were insinuating a BOMB. My bad..

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It was an initial idea. I had no clue where to put it. Admittedly perhaps we are both at fault. I should have placed it in a different area and you should have read my OP more carefully. Everyone gets fault at times.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What surprises me is how few forum members care whether it was a bomb or not. Maybe there's just too much death and destruction these days and people have gone numb to it. The metaphysical, social issues, and political forums seem to be the most vibrant these past 2 years.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A cargo space explosion wouldn't singe passengers.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
As most of us know, on Halloween a tragic accident occurred in Egypt where an A321 passenger jet was destroyed. 224 people were on board the plane, and none survived. Now, it is reported that there is audio of the black boxes, and that an exsplosion is heard on it. This is pointing an on board bomb that may have been placed by ISIS as they claim to have brought down the plane.

Here are sources:
www.independent.co.uk... 506.html
news.yahoo.com...

I have to ask how poor was the airport security if the bomb was allowed on board? In a way, it shouldn't be a surprise that ISIS would take vengeance on Russia after their involvement in Syria. If of course it ends up definite being a bomb. Possible engine explosion?

Mods; The following is from a blog that encourages posting material on other sites like this.

Anonymous wrote: Airplane disaster. I traveled through Russia two months back. In Moscow SVO, the check-in counter personnel asked a man if the passport of every passenger is OK for check in. he scanned the passport into his notebook computer and physically checked verified it and then gave OK. I asked who is this person. Answer: He is the airlines security. I asked about his badge. I was told that he works for a Russian security company. I said his accent is not Russian. He works for a Russian company that is a branch of a European company. I said he does not look or talks like a European. He is an Israeli who works for a Russian Security company which is a branch of a European company with headquarters in Israel. I said, yes, that makes sense because Israelis provide best security. They agreed and told me that the passenger document scans, body searches, luggage searches, food security, airplane cleaning, garbage collection, and airplane and airport security are all handled by Israeli company. In Moscow Vnukovo and in St. Petersburg and in Kazan and in Novosibirsk, Israelis provided all security. I asked an airline executive why is that a big country like Russia can't provide its own security? He explained that, if Russian airlines and airports do not use one of the approved security firms, the airplanes from Russia will be deemed unsafe and will not be allowed to travel to Europe/US. All the security companies in the list approved by FAA are Israeli owned. Then I noticed all airports all around the world, including Asia, Middle East (even Dubai and Mecca where Israeli citizens are not allowed to enter the country), Egypt, and China use local Security companies, which are branches of European/American companies with headquarters in Israel. (Iran and North Korea are exceptions. But they don't fly outside.) US is forcing them to use Israeli companies or be banned from Europe and US. Israeli companies decide who gets on an airplane and what bags/items are loaded onto the plane, anywhere in this world. If any bombs explode on any airplane anywhere, you know who placed it there. Recently a truther British reporter was murdered in Istanbul airport. She was detained by security screening personnel until her plane left without her. Then she was found hanging in the bathroom. The security cameras malfunctioned at that moment so nobody knows how that happened. Istanbul airport security is 100% run by Israeli companies.

To read more follow the link and scroll down. You will have to hit the refresh button cos the TPTB attack this site big time and visitors see the same content on the front page every time.

Link

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join