It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angela Merkel Hates Germany - Grabs German flag in disgust

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I still don't see where I'm supposed to have mentioned an upside-down flag.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Then read my post again.
Try try again, until you succeed.
Last answer, don´t want to spam.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

My last answer, too. I never mentioned the flag's colours. I never mentioned an upside down flag. Someone else did, not me. I mentioned a flag hanging from an upstairs window. It is perfectly possible to hang a flag from an upstairs window the correct way up.
edit on 5-11-2015 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It's got nothing to do with the German flag - clearly she does not approve of white plastic sticks.

I agree with her, white plastic sticks in public might cause a political correction of mammoth proportions the likes of which humanity may never recover from.

Germany needs more leaders like beloved Chancellor Urkle that will stand up to the pro-white plastic stick crowd

Heil Urkle *raises fully extended arm, palm down, in earnest support*

I would prefer to call her IM Erika, for her Stasi-past's sake.
Your post made me laugh quite hard, thanks for that! Sticky racist sticks.

Well... she does have some problems, Seehofer and the Pegida-crowd really get on her nervs. I bet she won't be chancellor again, her support in the CDU/CSU block dissolves slowly but surely. Alas!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: FlySolo

I live in the United States.

The President of the United States HATES the United States.

Yet he was elected TWICE!!!

I'm still not sure if the elections are just for show or if my "peers" are THAT stupid.

May God have mercy on us all.

YUp.

Future generations will have to pay the piper.

To be part of the European Union means you have to shed your national identity and be part of everybody. It is no longer acceptable to be yourself. This agenda serves the 1 percent and Washington, Paul Craig Roberts, an American economist, told RT in an interview.
Billionaire financier and philanthropist George Soros has attracted attention once again, this time saying the European Union should take "at least a million" refugees every year to ease the mass exodus of desperate people from the Middle East and Africa.

Soros wants the EU to dig deep and pay an annual amount of "at least €5,000 per refugee, or €20 billion." And this coming at a time of severe austerity measures pushed onto the European people, not to mention the bailout of entire countries, like Greece.

What is this strangle hold this man has on the world?

www.rt.com...

The globalist planned this well, so many different cultures at war with one another, there is no unifying force, it will take a powerful enemy to bring people of all cultures and faiths together to right this wrong.

And it will get much worse before it gets better.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I lived in Germany long enough to recognize that German facial expression--it's just their normal facial expression.

To me, and this is just my opinion, she seems to react to the fact that it was a flag on stage, but not because it's Germany's flag, but just because it's a prop that she didn't want on stage.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I don't want to go out on a limb here but...is she a manchurian candidate? ?

In your 2nd video that loser actually claims that Ms. Merkel has had a death wish for Germany - for her entire life

And you don't want to go out on a limb...

She's not anti-German - she's against this recent surge of right wing nationalism. I don't know what they were gathered together for during that video, but probably she thought that superfluous flag waving wasn't really appropriate just then

edit on 11/5/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Libya blackmails Europe: 'Recognize us or else we unleash millions more migrants to flood your countries'

www.christiantoday.com...

Europe's migrant crisis likely to last for 20 years, says International Development Secretary
Warning from Justine Greening comes as new EU figures say three million migrants could arrive in next two years

www.telegraph.co.uk... e-in-next-two-years.html

Strategic Engineered Migration as Weapon of War
www.voltairenet.org...

Who is providing guarantees that encourage hundreds of thousands of people to rush from other continents to Europe and why?

Researchers have discovered a very interesting fact related to the use of social networking sites [1]. It has come to light that calls on Twitter for refugees to travel to Germany have mostly come from the US. The time spent practising in other countries has not been in vain – from Iran during the 2009 presidential elections to Egypt and Tunisia, where the role played by social networking sites in mobilising the population was considerable.

What we are seeing now is the practical implementation of theoretical calculations of a strategic nature. Such strategies have been under development for a long time. One of them is a study by the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University that bears the name «Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War», which the author also uses for the title of this article. The study was first published in 2008 in the Civil Wars journal [2]. Using a combination of statistical data and case study analysis, the author of the work, Kelly Greenhill, provides answers to the following questions: can refugees be a specific type of weapon, can this weapon only be used in wartime or in peacetime as well, and just how successful can its exploitation be?

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

social networking sites [1]. It has come to light that calls on Twitter for refugees to travel to Germany have mostly come from the US.

Well of course, is there anyone else to blame? Ever?

Let's not forget there was a civil war going on in Syria FOUR YEARS before we got there.

While it's true that this immigration has been orchestrated (Millions of people in the ME and Africa didn't simply wake up one morning and simultaneously decide to walk to Europe), I doubt seriously, no, completely reject the idea that the U.S. is behind it. That is irrational.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

no, completely reject the idea that the U.S. is behind it. That is irrational.

Who in the US do you think might be behind the twitters?

Sorry - edited to change wording
edit on 11/5/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

no,I completely reject the idea that the U.S. is behind it. That is irrational.

Who in the US do you think might be behind the twitters?

Sorry - edited to change wording

I think you might need to reread my post.

Why? Who do you think is behind it?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I recognized that I worded it wrong - was unclear on whether your statement was sarcastic or if you really don't think the twitters are originating from the USA

I was looking around and several sources are pointing to the USA and UK - and Australia I think - as being the origin of most of the traffic

I really don't have a point to make here, and I am not in a position to verify or disprove this, or to even understand what it might mean. Just that if this is true - it's very interesting

So, let me re-ask: why are you sure it's not from the USA?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sorry - I forgot this:

Why? Who do you think is behind it?

I have no idea

Who is twitter-luring refugees to Germany?

This study adds to the preceding. It shows that the current wave of migration to Europe is organized to direct human crowds to Germany.

Don't know anything about that site, or this one:
Twitter traces migrants’ destinations

This is all off topic anyway - but interesting. And not necessarily in the way that Stormdancer thinks it is :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Whats the context? That clip is a few seconds long. What happened before, what happened after, what are the 'on stage' rules of the rally?

The context is that this is all neo-Nazi propaganda, something ATS is becoming a victim of more and more.

It's a nonsense event being presented as a means to attack Merkel over her actions against the fascists in her country.

Whenever someone is presenting nonsense like this on ATS, you can be pretty sure they're an "Aryan" nationalist numptie trying to spread propaganda amongst the already delusional.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Blow back appears to be coming and swiftly i might add.

Germany: Fears as EU migrant crisis fuels biggest rise in Nazism since Adolf Hitler

here's an excerpt from the above website:
Police in the besieged nation have been confronted with its worst period of violence and civil unrest since the days of Hitler's Nazis as anger over Angela Merkel's open door policy reaches boiling point.

The spectre of the 1930's Third Reich brown shirts looms large as far right protestors are openly conducting running battles in the street targeting refugees - as well as journalists and politicians who support their cause - in brutal attacks.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't normally post comments from this place however when i came across it i thought people might like to know how other humans feel about the same subject not just here on ATS.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Now what caught my interest most was a post from someone about Germany and the rise of AH. It's good, and shows that Hitler was indeed paid off by wealthy bankers and corps. but then upon kicking them all out of Germany, Europe only then, yes only then declared War on Germany. $ power trail speaks volumes doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Are you sure thats historical correct? I mean the part where europe declares war on germany...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm sure it's not 100% accurate no, only the winners of wars rewrite History to their liking.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I see the action as "You aren't German enough to hold this." I don't know sign language, so I might be wrong. Germany's immigrant handling? I prefer the Swedish action of "Burning down the house!"

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Was it an event that calls for a flag waving photo op? What was the speech or the event all about? Considering Germany's current immigrant situation maybe Merkel was not in a mood for it... if Germany won the World Cup, now that's a flag waving occasion.
edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join